Prop Peerless Design Studios Terminator 2 10th Anniversary CPU Chip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I scored this recently and wanted to share it with my TERMINATOR bros. A pretty hard piece to come by these days and I'm glad to have it in the collection. All the lettering is RAISED and the detail is incredible. Sadly mine didn't come with its Certificate of Authenticity but I'm fine with that being how rare they are. As a matter of fact I have only been able to track down a few of these on the internet and none had their COA's. So I wonder if any were actually ever issued. Mine is #135 Mike:yess:

Here is a description I found on the piece:

The T2 CPU Brain Chip is the neural-net processor designed by Skynet to be the brain of the Terminator. Peerless Design Studios is proud to present this CPU Brain Chip Replica. This authentic replica is made of 22K gold plating and is an exact replica of the chip found in the vault of the Special Projects Division of Cyberdyne Systems. As part of the series celebrating the 10th Anniversary of "T2 Judgement Day," each limited edition brain chip comes with a personalized identification number and a certificate of authenticity.

P1030383.jpg

P1030384.jpg

P1030381.jpg

P1030398.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

RAISED LETTERING.

P1030388.jpg

Last edited:
Back