Pedator 2 elder is out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question. I have 2 Predators, an Elder and a Wolf that has yet to ship. I am looking into getting another Pred, either the P2 regular, or the P2 BD. Which one is a better choice for the real look of the Pred, as I don't care that much about accessories and whatnot? Which version do you guys prefer?

If you don't mind the blood splattered on the body, then get the Battle-Damage Predator 2....the blood is inaccurate in its application to the movie (it bothers some people...not me). He's also cheaper than the "Clean", original release version who is actually reaching the $200 level.

I personally like the clean look...but it's tough beating the BD version with his accessories and his interchangeable mandibles.

Oh yeah, I got my need pad yesterday. Pulled off the shin guard and slid the knee guard on no prob!

Finally, my Elder is complete:rock

Thanks to Sideshow for the quick help.

Good deal! Nice to finally have a complete Elder, ain't it? With all the Gandalf and Indy buzz going on it looks like some of the Pred threads may go quiet for a day or two. Still looking forward to some pics when you get a chance.

built a sheath for the p2 elders sword today. its not top notch but itll work for now. included a pic with the sort of lighting im displaying the figure in, it makes the sheath look darker than it is..( that how its supposed to be?)

ResizeofRotationofDSC01913.jpg

ResizeofDSC01921.jpg

ResizeofRotationofDSC01922.jpg

ResizeofDSC01925.jpg

Cool pics of the sheath DL! And you too!

And good to have you back safe and sound Reiny (LOTS of cool news here lately!)! Can't wait for those trip pics!

Sweet sheath! I just got my P2 Elder and I'm thinking he just doesn't look right without a sheath. :monkey2

Sweet sheath! I just got my P2 Elder and I'm thinking he just doesn't look right without a sheath. :monkey2
He never had one in the movie...but when he walks away from Harrigan after he throws him the flintlock you can see that he puts his sword into something

He never had one in the movie...but when he walks away from Harrigan after he throws him the flintlock you can see that he puts his sword into something

I beg to differ, sir! If you watch the entire sequence carefully, using a frame by frame advance function, you can see he does have a flat-looking sheath on the right side of his belt, to which the little skull is attached. It looks dark brown in color and has lacing up the sides. You have to look very carefully at the very first several seconds of footage to catch the sheath clearly, but it's definitely there!

It appears they used different shots and didn't edit for continuity, 'cause the placement of some of his gear "moves" between different shots. The sheath miraculously disappears, then reappears at the end when he sheaths it again... after he tosses Harrigan the pistol, as you said. :D

Back