PCSC Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes CAESAR Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw the film again...it just reconfirms this as a must buy for me

A statue of this shot would be so awesome.

umy6a8a9.jpg

I'm strongly debating ordering this. I went to order it 3 times already and backed out. I loved the movie & the character. The statue looks awesome as well. I can't stop thinking why he's the standard 1/4 statue price. If this is 24 inches top to bottom that makes him like 8 inches. I can't justify the standard price on a smaller statue. Am I the only one that feels this way?

I'm strongly debating ordering this. I went to order it 3 times already and backed out. I loved the movie & the character. The statue looks awesome as well. I can't stop thinking why he's the standard 1/4 statue price. If this is 24 inches top to bottom that makes him like 8 inches. I can't justify the standard price on a smaller statue. Am I the only one that feels this way?
Try 7. I love the character. In my top 3 of greatest movie characters of all time. Yes I think he's that awesome, but this statue could've been better. They could've done the seen in the beginning when Ash gets shot. Him on that rock looking down covered in Warpaint and they could've done it a little bigger. It looks almost like a toy aside from the paint on the face (which looks remarkable) and to me is the only good thing about it. Hopefully they'll do a bust of him or another version. Then maybe I'd get it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If you've backed out that many times, you don't need it

No regrets from me ordering him. Only wish I was a richer man

Back