PCSC Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes CAESAR Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order page might go up before 5pm but make sure the timestamp of your order is after 5pm. Jerry usually reserve the ap for the orders that get placed after the release time and not those that are submitted prior :). Not sure if there will be ap for this though.

Order page might go up before 5pm but make sure the timestamp of your order is after 5pm. Jerry usually reserve the ap for the orders that get placed after the release time and not those that are submitted prior :)

I noticed that when I ordered Robocop, planning to prepare my order if it goes before 5pm & then press "submit" once it hits 5pm. Hope that works lol. So there is a chance of no ap will be made,, hmmm

Just got back from Dawn.

The apes look amazing. The story is fantastic, everyone is on their game and when you think the story is about to end it just keeps coming. Stronger than Rise and Rise was excellent. Loved it.

Not feeling this fig, lools like rafiki from lion king :lol

Sideshow should have done a majestic horseback PF.

The website had ordering issues so you couldn't order until around 5:40pm. I was one of those 12, maybe even the first, as I was hammering F5.

I don't love this statue, but there's really nothing else, hence the purchase.

Back