Statue PCS Storm Shadow statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really feelin it. I am still enjoying the prime 1 piece, no doubt. But I love the animated classic look of this one. If they do more characters, I will dump prime 1 preorders for PCS line.
What I really want are 1/6 Hot Toys 1984 cartoon GI Joe line action figures. Then I can die in peace.

I am really feelin it. I am still enjoying the prime 1 piece, no doubt. But I love the animated classic look of this one. If they do more characters, I will dump prime 1 preorders for PCS line.
What I really want are 1/6 Hot Toys 1984 cartoon GI Joe line action figures. Then I can die in peace.

I’m disappointed that the pose is fairly similar to the 1/5 scale Storm Shadow sideshow put out a few years back.

I love the pose, amplified by the fact that hes coming over the ferret, especially since he was the driver from the 80s box art. The only way I think they could have improved this is if they went straight up swords out and crossed with a direct homage right off of Stormshadow's card art. I'm just glad to see multiple companies tackling Joes now.

Solid product in the end. Very happy.
efe85460bf4666dbb1d566688f5a4ab7.jpg
7473d1b1f40156377e21df6caf4cc383.jpg

Back