Statue PCS: Spider-Man Gamerverse - Spidey, Rhino, Scorpion 1:12 Statue Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
tcXfBy3.jpg

kryySj7.jpg

Sideshow said:
Sideshow and PCS Collectibles presents the Spider-Man/Rhino/Scorpion 1:12 Scale Statue Set! This set of Marvel characters will be coming to Sideshow in the near future!

Probably not even going to bother with these. Seen video reviews of the Spiderman one, the pose it's in is awesome but it is VERY cheaply made. The hand of the brick is separate from the rest of the body, and any form of wiggling will break it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Probably not even going to bother with these. Seen video reviews of the Spiderman one, the pose it's in is awesome but it is VERY cheaply made. The hand of the brick is separate from the rest of the body, and any form of wiggling will break it.

You should have a look at the Iron Studio Spiderverse pieces. Never have I held a piece I thought was going to break any time I held it. As I was assembling each and every piece in the line, I was holding my breath due to the very slim nature of their appendages due to the media it’s from.

You should have a look at the Iron Studio Spiderverse pieces. Never have I held a piece I thought was going to break any time I held it. As I was assembling each and every piece in the line, I was holding my breath due to the very slim nature of their appendages due to the media it?s from.
I've seen those being unboxed and put together and found myself holding my breath while they were being assembled. I'd probably break out in a nervous sweat putting them together myself! [emoji23]

I've seen those being unboxed and put together and found myself holding my breath while they were being assembled. I'd probably break out in a nervous sweat putting them together myself! [emoji23]

And I had to use a hair dryer to get the Spider Gwen piece to fit into the base.

And I’m someone who likes to disassemble the piece from the base to make sure it’s as flush as can be. So pulling the arm or leg out of the base while holding what seemed to be a very fragile appendage was damn scary as I slowly pulled and wiggled the two pieces apart.

Back