Statue PCS Shao Kahn MK Klassic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but this hammer doesn't look like the skull hammer of above pic. Maybe it is accurate but Mr. Green prefer the skull and not MK symbol. Kind of cliché that we get MK symbol when he is like a demi-god and above the tournament.

This is Klassic Shao Kahn, Jerry just used the MK9 pose as reference.

I don't think that original Kahn had any symbols on his hammer.
In later 3D games for sure, but not in the original two games.

He's probably going to be a mix of Klassic and MK9 like Goro. Loving it so far, hammer is the size of a real hammer.

My future display will be all 1:3 Ninjas + all 1:4 bosses, so far. That's going to be one of the most muscular displays out there I hope, lol. I've just seen the teaser for the cyborgs and will be adding them for sure too.

I like the symbol on the hammer.

I do not like the fact this will cost $600.

But I neeeeeeeed it.

I like the symbol on the hammer.

I do not like the fact this will cost $600.

But I neeeeeeeed it.

Is it confirmed that his one comes at $600? Kintaro was sensibly cheaper than that.
Even then, it would be an awesome price. 10% discount for pay in full brings it down to 540$. This is pretty much a 1:3 scale piece for size and details, and it seems that 500+$ is the new price point of standard PFs, so... as usual, PCS has the best quality to price ratio.

There will be a teaser in the upcoming Newsletter, and a PO date in early Feb. Super excited for this piece!

12507675_1712307052321801_4189343747625730470_n.jpg

Back