Statue PCS Shadaloo Cammy - 1/4 Mixed Media

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case I need to sell the regular version down the road when life happens will it go up or lose value because of exclusive versions

I don't visit the "other forum" that much anymore, however there's no denying that Jerry and the PCS team make some amazing stuff; bringing those items to light over here and chatting about them is great.

the good thing about this forum and pcs is that if you feel like going back and finding pics in a thread it's really easy since there's not many pages :p

some are, there's just care about PCS overall here, so you'll see a lot more dismissal then heat ^^

nOK6HtF.jpg

kQeVlQ2.jpg

anjjUHY.jpg

She came out great! Some of the outfit lines could have been more solid (especially on the EX switch out torso) but other than that the only major flaw over here is this noticeable mark on her cheek :wink1:

Fabric uniform would look awesome. She just looks like she have body paint on now, from the up close pic.

Got both red and blue switch out torso, very happy my waitlists both converted, is she not being bought that?s why mines actually converted does anyone know?

Back