PCS Pop Culture Shock teases 1/6 Figure - Alice Cooper!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great!
1125x1818_previewbanner_alicecooper.jpg

Damn, going old school. What about Mustaine? They could release a Megadeth variant.

Literally old school, I went to the same Grade, Junior, and High Schools as Ron, it's why I know about Metallica's first Bassist.
They make Mustaine it can't be around Ron.

Literally old school, I went to the same Grade, Junior, and High Schools as Ron, it's why I know about Metallica's first Bassist.
They make Mustaine it can't be around Ron.

Damn, that's awesome. A few years back he actually was on stage playing at a Megadeth show here in Charlotte.

Yeah it was released earlier in the year, turned out quite well in my opinion, though I have a few doubts about just how well the black jacket and pants may hold up over time. Sculpts and paint I was happy with, in fact currently building up parts for kitbashing a second Alice using the extra top hat sculpt and white jacket. All packed away at the moment until I get my new display cases, unfortunately, so can't do any pics right now (which I am awful at anyway, so probably for the best... :p).

How come theres not a single picture of it in hand online ??? Insane.

Don't agree with that take at all, and I am certainly not in any way embarrassed to own or display this piece. And those are the usual bad flash heavy photos that do few figures any favours.

The accessories are disappointingly cheap, however. That much I will agree on.

Back