PCS: NBA - Michael Jordan 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
opjPhu5.png

Ant Adams said:

tnBUgMp.png

nR5IG5i.png

MsqWvPC.png

wMooHLB.png

Hell yeah! I can display my Cement IIIs with it.

Ya have to think they tried for the Jumpman pose and Nike asked for a zillion dollars. This Dunk Contest is a great consolaction choice.

I'd love to see it! Do you know of other statues that leverage this tech? I wasn't aware of it and really interested to see it in action. That also means I'd probably 100% have to buy this!
just guessing. i have a magnetic floating globe. highly sensitive and will drop with a list of power. that was the earlier batches.

i have another mazinger floating pileder but never tried it.

if the statue isnt heavy they can have such setup with a safety harness or something.

Up for pre order on PCS's website, retails for $693...............
Chicago Bulls Basketball GIF

Last edited:
I want to PO a MJ statue but something about this face and pose seems off.
That, and if my memory is correct, the only time he wore the shoes with that style of uniform was at the Garden and it was the black version of their away jersey. I might be wrong, but that's what I was thinking.

That, and if my memory is correct, the only time he wore the shoes with that style of uniform was at the Garden and it was the black version of their away jersey. I might be wrong, but that's what I was thinking.

PCS revised the MJ head sculpt but it still looks off.

I have the 1:4 Scale Enterbay so alongside the PCS version, I can display on top of my 1:6 collection Display.

B862A803-D823-40AB-8D94-4A5FE01CF937.jpeg

Back