Statue PCS Mortal kombat X 1/4 Scorpion statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the EX is prob sold out, not too sure (doubt) the reg is..yes their site is confusing and who the hell knows when it drops. Originally was due i believe June of last year, then september, then January, then Q1 of this year, and now pushed back even more but I think late this year...lol hopefully before mk XI

Edit: I contacted PCS and they said the Reg is still up for order.

I noticed the threads for this and Sub on statueforum going back to 2014, though. I see what you mean about them and delays. I'm totally inexperienced with PCS as a company, btw.

Does anyone know if the exclusive scorpion comes with a second head? I get that the exclusive has the LED light up eyes but was wondering if there was an option to swap out that head for one that doesn't light up.
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the exclusive scorpion comes with a second head? I get that the exclusive has the LED light up eyes but was wondering if there was an option to swap out that head for one that doesn't light up.
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Looks to be the one head.

So far, no new delay notice since last August, and the PCS newsletter says the cyborgs are about to ship, so this and the 1:4 Sub-zero might be finally on their way.

Looks to be the one head.

So far, no new delay notice since last August, and the PCS newsletter says the cyborgs are about to ship, so this and the 1:4 Sub-zero might be finally on their way.

Well, it has been delayed again. But we have finally been getting pictures.

scorpion.jpg

Back