Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys....big news for those who care.

i forgot i know an artist who has custom painted some amazing Star Wars helmets for me. i contacted him regarding this POS statue. he was well aware of it and told me Myers was his favorite character and he knows what it should look like. he sent me some pics of his other work re painting myers masks.

for $150, he is going to clean up the mask paint and the base. i will post pictures once i get them back. i have supreme confidence in this guy. the stuff he has done for me in the past is incredible. in fact, he is one the top commissioned painters for people who want boba fett helmets. if you know anything about that, you know what that says about him. my hopes are sky high. worth the risk now.

ill post when he is done. likely going to be a month to 6 weeks. he takes commissions, so if you're interested stay tuned......

edit: i just paid for this. $675 delivered. jesus. now im looking at 875 with the custom work and shipping. but, its myers and a perfect myers statue will be worth it.

Look forward how you do this statue see how it looks when its finished. I cancelled myn because here in the uk it comes to over 900 dollars with shipping and custom fees, and didnt think the statue was worth it. But it be pretty cool to see the head sculpt getting redone

I received mine yesterday and wasn?t even going to open until I watched the review posted by burtial. Welp-call me crazy but I actually love it! And believe me, I?m not an apologist for any company. I won?t get into accuracy or nitty gritty details that are wrong because I?m not a Myers expert. I just know that it?s one of my favorite movies since seeing it in 1978 in a crowded theater and I?m happy to have this statue in my man cave. I?ve seen some comments that it only looks good in dark lighting. I can?t speak for anyone else, but the lighting in my statue room is subdued and he looks great, so yes, maybe lighting does play a factor. However, any statue under a bright light and close scrutiny will expose some kind of flaw so I?m happy I?m not ?that person?. Is it overpriced? Perhaps-but aren?t most things nowadays? Bottom line is if anyone has this ordered, block out the negativity and decide for yourself. I?m extremely happy that I did.

I'm not surprised you're confused,you've been too busy having kneejerk emotional reactions to this piece since the first crappy photos were taken,rest of the time you've been justifying to yourself and anyone who'll agree with you that this piece sux,truth is this is the 1/3 shrunk down,there's been a bunch of terrible photos taken that are narrowing out the face,and that's not how this piece looks in real life,PCS tried to tell you this but you wouldn't have a bar of it,none of the photos on here have had good lighting,none of them have given correct proportions,and none of them have even attempted to style the hair until this latest pic,I saw this pic posted on FB by the guy who styled the hair,there have been no touch ups,no mods,and he will be posting a vid on YouTube showing how he did it,but hey you don't wanna hear that,just keep being a gatekeeper of the Myers statue world,keep having kneejerk reactions,and keep being an entitled baby,that's exactly how you've been coming off,absolute misery,I'm glad you cancelled,means someone else can enjoy it

First, to me its a forum. I can post and do what ever I want. Its a free country I helped create that. So, if you don't like what I have to say, gtfo!!!

Another cry baby!!! You and your buddy jerk each other off with the nice language as well as your grammar. Tell you what, get some education come back and talk. Your literate ass, can stfu! Crappy photos. You mean photos with light!!!! not the ones in the dark. Stupid ass. I have provided more than one photo. I put three or four different photos in the light and its apparent that this statue still sucks. So stfu. I can voice my opinions as much as I want more than some dumb ass who gets off on putting other down. Name one time I put a person down on here? I put the statue down. Which I have every right too. Its a forum. You can't handle that get the **** out of here. I love your assumptions. Its got to be the dumbest way to use a brain. Figures why most agree with me. But those who take it personal. Have to resort to bullying and resorting to acting like a child. Its suits you dawg. Keep it up. All you and pilky do is talk with your fingers. I told him and Ill tell you. Come at me Ill come back ten times. You can find me any where. You make it personal. I love to see you in person!! Computer warriors nothing else. Statue still looks bad. I stand by that.

Bs it wasn't touched up. I know Burial did it. He does repaint bad statues. Because it wasn't the hair. It was the whole face. A repaint can work miracles. Tell you what. Once you get it, right out of the box. Take a photo in the light. No shadows. If It looks good Ill take everything back that I said. Even though the cover alls are still crap. Then the collar being to low. But all that a side. If you prove me wrong I won't say another word. But one pic means nothing. Because I know who did this.

I hope Sideshow makes a Myers soon in 1/4... shouldn't have to salvage anything for $600 but that one pic where the guy painted and restyled it looks better. I'm still not buying it but am enjoying the updated pics on here

First of all, its a forum dawg. I laugh at people who get so offended by me repeating myself. They see one photo and think its the best statue. ONE. In dark lighting! Yet I have posted several up close pics and they chose, not to accept it. Thats on them. But to me its just talk. If people can't handle that and take it personal. Then maybe a forum isn't for them. Where they have to act like children and get personal. Its crazy, me and you post. But I get all the **** LOL. I don't mind dawg. Ill take it like a champ.

Thank You brother. God these people don't use their brains. I put countless of pics on here and it looks awful. One guy looked as though he paints it and fixes the issues makes it look batter. People think, that's what their getting. I saw one good pic. All the others are in the dark. But let people keep their heads in their ass. Then talk ****. They look so bad, taking a statue personal that they resort to name calling. Who are the real children. The ones that don't like a statue. Or the ones attacking those that don't. CASE CLOSED...

You all can keep campaigning against it. But the in hand photos just keep getting better and better. This is a great release. Very pleased.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

One photo looked decent, but looks obviously one lighting two repainted or three camera enhanced it. ONE dawg, not multiple. All the others are hidden in the dark. Like I said put this in the light and take a photo. Right out of the box. Ya I look like an idiot!! LOL, Ive scene all the in hand photos. All the ones in the light look like crap. All the ones in this lighting look still not good but better. If that guy didn't repaint that. Then I won't say a word. Here is every Myers in the light! Bring on the HATE!!!!

ICOW8902.jpg

SPNU0088.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

Do we have any mods on this board?

Seriously. I?m sick to death of reading this rubbish.

Can someone boot these idiots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have any mods on this board?

Seriously. I?m sick to death of reading this rubbish.

Can someone boot these idiots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, Im not doing anything against the rules. The ones that are name calling are! So if anyone gets booted it should be you or the last two who wanted to pick a fight.

I love seeing you get all bent out of shape. MR rubbish lol!!! Over a statue. Whos the real whiners!! See the name calling continues, over a statue! All you have to do is ignore me.

See when someone doesn't like a statue, I don't give two ****s! I move on and say that's their opinion. But people here want to make a point so I can make one as well. You guys come to me. Remember that. I don't go to you!

I can respect everyones opinion. But I just wanted to say two things.

First, when do you ever see a close up of Myers in the film with a bright light aimed at his mask? I don't recall that ever being in the movie. A couple very distant shots in the day which is not the same as a light aimed directly on the mask. Obviously it's going to look better and more accurate in the dark because thats how the lighting was for the majority of the film.

Second, that "one decent photo"...the head was not repainted. So will you honor what you said and not say a word? The hair was styled which is something everyone should learn to do with this piece. The dude is on instagram and has posted multiple videos of it, which in my opinion look pretty dang good. Styling the hair is one of the absolute most crucial things to do to make Myers look the way he does in the movie.

With all that being said...I hope everyone that wants this statue enjoys it and everyone that dont like it can put that money towards something else they will enjoy.

I can respect everyones opinion. But I just wanted to say two things.

First, when do you ever see a close up of Myers in the film with a bright light aimed at his mask? I don't recall that ever being in the movie. A couple very distant shots in the day which is not the same as a light aimed directly on the mask. Obviously it's going to look better and more accurate in the dark because thats how the lighting was for the majority of the film.

Second, that "one decent photo"...the head was not repainted. So will you honor what you said and not say a word? The hair was styled which is something everyone should learn to do with this piece. The dude is on instagram and has posted multiple videos of it, which in my opinion look pretty dang good. Styling the hair is one of the absolute most crucial things to do to make Myers look the way he does in the movie.

With all that being said...I hope everyone that wants this statue enjoys it and everyone that dont like it can put that money towards something else they will enjoy.

Like I said I am a man of my word. But bullying someone over an opinion is sad. Some don't act like adults and resort to hate. Over a different opinion. I hear you with the lighting. my biggest problem is that I saw one picture that looked completely different ONE. The cheeks looked different the face wasn't as narrow, the chin didn't protrude as all the pics I sent. Everything wasnt all lighting. The mask looked completely different. so, Idk what he did to it. But like I said a shot in the light and this is what it looks like. Listen, I own the one third and it looks incredible in the light. So, if it is the burial guy. I know he repaints his statues and fixes them. I need more pics with lighting and Like I said I won't say a word if they look good. I am a veteran my word is good. I fixed the hair the same way. But it didn't change the mask.

Peace. See adult conversations are easy to have. But tell that to the few. Who can't have one.

I hope Sideshow makes a Myers soon in 1/4... shouldn't have to salvage anything for $600 but that one pic where the guy painted and restyled it looks better. I'm still not buying it but am enjoying the updated pics on here

Yes hopefully PCS doesn't have exclusive rights for 1/4. But with 4000 of these flooding the market, might be a while before SS or another company does it. I'm happy for those that like this, I just don't see $600 here.

Bullying over an opinion is definitely not cool and I dont blame anyone that doesn't what to buy it. It's expensive and if it doesn't live up to your thoughts, than for sure don't waste the money. I look forward to getting mine Tuesday to see in person and compare to my 1/3. For anyone that is interested here are more pictures I have seen in different lighting.
Screenshot_20210306-072805_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210306-072819_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210306-072833_Gallery.jpg

I have a feeling the 1500 slasher exclusives won?t last too long. I mean if you?re gonna get it .... you need the bloody knife and pumpkin.

I have a feeling the 1500 slasher exclusives won?t last too long. I mean if you?re gonna get it .... you need the bloody knife and pumpkin.

Even then put some blood on the knife and get xkreation pumpkin. solution resolved!

I actually prefer the look of the clean Knife. More accurate to the film. On a positive note, though I'm still extremely unhappy with the paint quality on the base carvings, I will say that some of you guys have really futz the hair and overalls to make him look much better. Congrats to those who are enjoying this piece. With all the Myers stuff that's finally being released, I have a feeling Sideshow will have a PF of him made within the next couple years. They have the license now so I'm looking forward to that and will save some funds for that day if they ever make a PF. I would love to see what Sideshow does with Myers if they keep him film accurate

I actually prefer the look of the clean Knife. More accurate to the film. On a positive note, though I'm still extremely unhappy with the paint quality on the base carvings, I will say that some of you guys have really futz the hair and overalls to make him look much better. Congrats to those who are enjoying this piece. With all the Myers stuff that's finally being released, I have a feeling Sideshow will have a PF of him made within the next couple years. They have the license now so I'm looking forward to that and will save some funds for that day if they ever make a PF. I would love to see what Sideshow does with Myers if they keep him film accurate

I hear ya bro, but every myers pcs 1/4 on youtube looks the same. I see the same things wrong with it. In the light it looks completely different. In the dark it looks manage able. But whatever, It is what it is. But I told them I would shut up if I saw a better pic in the light of myers and their aren't any bro.

This is what I am talking about, someone actually made an account and did this! I can not believe humanity would do something like this. I am not gay, but wow. Look how far people go because I did not like the statue. I am reporting him and I suggest others do too. I am shocked by the immaturity and total disrespect of humanity. OVER A STATUE> I got this in my DMS. I never once called anyone a name, after they attacked me. Whom ever this is, sad and your gonna be all over the web. I have thick skin so, I brush it off. But to go this far. Says a lot over someones character. Not only does he disrespect me. But the gay community. That as a Social Worker I will fight for. To set the record straight I am not Gay. But have Gay friends and this is very unacceptable.

IMG_4246.jpg

Back