Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I have a bunch of myers masks myself. I have all of jamie groves masks and then an old h2 nag. I don't know why I got into masks, it just sort of happened. I got the halloween 2018 tots prototype mask 1/100 redone and signed by castle the artists and then carpenter. Got a darran holt myers h 2 bust signed by the cast as well as carpenter as well and **** warlock. So, I have some cool stuff. Along with the PCS Myers being signed by Carpenter. Hopefully, Ill see him again in October and get some other things signed by him.

Im more of the RZ Myers mask collector. Ive got the dela torre buried and aged masks all gen 3, and will have the nhs, white satin and dark half added so when I spend good money on a Myers mask I expect good quality. I just cant allow myself to spend could be nearly 800 dollars, when I calculate the shipping, and customs fees on top of the statue value, glad I cancelled and saved a pretty penny.

This statue was the perfect case of fast food advertisement of the burger looking juicy and easy on the eye, and then we get a squashed up pathetic burger. Fallen down explains it perfect on advertisement to actually product. But the positive is? Ive saved myself a pretty good penny. But its weird how their convinced its the quality of camera work why the statue doesntt look good in some photos

Great point and I'm reading all your guys comments and totally agree. We should also let it be known on their Facebook page. We have to hold companies accountable. Ten years ago, Sideshow used to drop the ball sometimes when their statues were $250 but now that they charge like $600 plus it doesn't happen at all, and if it did, they know their base wouldn't put up with it.

PCS should have used mohair like on the proto and the proto's beautiful paint on the mask and base. What they ended up with on actual in-hand production pieces is an insult to our intelligence and anyone posting a Youtube video saying "oh it's fine," needs to get their eyes checked. Don't stand for this crap. Beautiful looking proto turned into poor quality by PCS factory and QC. If that statue were $250 I'd fix it up myself but for $600 they can go F themselves. They need to apologize and fix this or get outta the statue business. That dollar store fake fur hair and base pic painting (when you compare the proto) are an utter embarrassment and insult to collectors. Yeah, I'm mad. This should've been the piece to own. If only Blitzway did horror statues...

Crickets from PCS with an apology SMH and saying how they'll fix it. F them then. Garbage customer service

How the hell did you guys get the NRD back? Sideshow were having none of it with me when I asked them upon the ES being announced. That pisses me off.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Great point and I'm reading all your guys comments and totally agree. We should also let it be known on their Facebook page. We have to hold companies accountable. Ten years ago, Sideshow used to drop the ball sometimes when their statues were $250 but now that they charge like $600 plus it doesn't happen at all, and if it did, they know their base wouldn't put up with it.

PCS should have used mohair like on the proto and the proto's beautiful paint on the mask and base. What they ended up with on actual in-hand production pieces is an insult to our intelligence and anyone posting a Youtube video saying "oh it's fine," needs to get their eyes checked. Don't stand for this crap. Beautiful looking proto turned into poor quality by PCS factory and QC. If that statue were $250 I'd fix it up myself but for $600 they can go F themselves. They need to apologize and fix this or get outta the statue business. That dollar store fake fur hair and base pic painting (when you compare the proto) are an utter embarrassment and insult to collectors. Yeah, I'm mad. This should've been the piece to own. If only Blitzway did horror statues...

Crickets from PCS with an apology SMH and saying how they'll fix it. F them then. Garbage customer service

I dont get involved in a group thats not going to change its mind, the ppl on the group are convinced and Im not stopping them drinking the kool-aid. It wont be my money they get, but I look at it as money well saved and now I move into collecting DC dark knight trilogy pieces in the QS joker, Batman and maybe a BANE

Now Im from the Uk 🇬🇧 this statue is 575 dollars, shipping costs i guess will be 100 dollars maybe more who knows, the custom fees on top of that, we talking a nearly 800 dollar statue. For the ones saying its bad camera work and you missing out, well would they pay 800? Well almost 800 possibly, dont they will.

Right I'm messing them back with a full on sob story. [emoji1787]

Lol, I said the same thing about losing my job, I called a week ago and it went through. I had to cancel this no matter what LOL!!!

Some one else posted a new picture on pcs group at facebook...

crappypictures1.jpg

Now they all are celebrating, they saying that picture is amazing so the statue too,...what's wrong with those people?, that picture is worse than the previous one :slap

View attachment 507570

Now they all are celebrating, they saying that picture is amazing so the statue too,...what's wrong with those people?, that picture is worse than the previous one :slap

Well, first no one is going to **** on their statue. Even if it is awful. I had the man of steel old ss pf and I tried and tried to convince myself it was good. But even I came to my senses and was like this is a ****** ass statue. I even tried to convince myself that this myers is acceptable. But **** no!! THe 1/3rd is great. This isn't even close to that. They had the tools to succeed and failed drastically. I mean people try to convince themselves that something is good because it resembles Myers. But as a die hard fan and a fan of spending my money wisely, not only is this a crappy ass statue but a bad investment. Its like the MYC Myers. At least he tried. But PCS made a good Myers, so why did they screw up so badly? Because they got greedy and wanted more money. New collectors don't get it. This is why I write this stuff, not only for the companies to see how crappy they did. But to save new collectors from a terrible mistake and purchasing a statue. I mean if he likes it great. He will be keeping a terrible statue. But he likes it. IDK why people like half ass quality items that cost a lot. I would go custom star wars, even if that turns out somewhat bad. Their is always a market. But this statue will never sell and those that own it could tell themselves its great. But lets be real, this is one of the worse statues, up their with side show man of steel PF. Maybe worse because it was more money and so damn cheap materials. IDK what else to say about this statue. I mean on youtube, people are saying this is awesome. Great statue. IDK what halloween movie they saw but this is almost as bad as the old side show 1/6th michael myers figure. That is how you know its pretty awful. Any other thoughts why people like bad things. Im all ears. Cuz all I think of bad statue, bad investment, bad es edition number. Three strikes your out LOL!

View attachment 507570

Where are you finding these pics on face book? I can't seem to find any. They have to be fandoms. I mean I can't see people honestly saying this is a masterpiece, maybe a masterpiece of **** lol!

Guys, people are dumb or it's PCS staff pretending to be hyped about this POS. No regrets in not picking it up and I can't believe PCS isn't saying they'll redo the base and mask. As bad as Jerry (the former owner of PCS) could be at times, when the factory messed up, he would offer to have things redone properly and he would do it. The new owners of PCS are pathetic to not make this right or to see there's a MAJOR QC problem

Anyway, I saved money and maybe I'll pick up The Call to Action PF instead. The gallery Call to Action photos look good and as long as Supes look that good in person, I'll be happy. Other than that, I'm pretty much done collecting (unless Blitzway makes something incredible soon) though I would've bought this Myers had he turned out to be a "premium" piece. No such luck this time. If people are dumb enough to reward a bait and switch company, they're not very bright but to each their own I guess. I'll never reward shoddy/dishonest bait and switch pieces

Guys, people are dumb or it's PCS staff pretending to be hyped about this POS. No regrets in not picking it up and I can't believe PCS isn't saying they'll redo the base and mask. As bad as Jerry (the former owner of PCS) could be at times, when the factory messed up, he would offer to have things redone properly and he would do it. The new owners of PCS are pathetic to not make this right or to see there's a MAJOR QC problem

Anyway, I saved money and maybe I'll pick up The Call to Action PF instead. The gallery Call to Action photos look good and as long as Supes look that good in person, I'll be happy. Other than that, I'm pretty much done collecting (unless Blitzway makes something incredible soon) though I would've bought this Myers had he turned out to be a "premium" piece. No such luck this time. If people are dumb enough to reward a bait and switch company, they're not very bright but to each their own I guess. I'll never reward shoddy/dishonest bait and switch pieces

Someone here in the Uk 🇬🇧 got hit with a 184 pound customs fees bill, along with 70 pounds shipping costs on top, so thats 340 dollars on top of a 574 dollar statue, so I would when its all said and done be paying 900 plus dollars for this statue, that would give me sleepless nights, on what the hell am I doing? Spending money on this. If PCs are proud of this kind of work, god help their customers in future dodgy stuff they will pull on future products. Theyve underestimated and looked down on the Myers community, and they dont understand just how Unforgiven Myers community can be if you dont get the character right, 2 ppl I know well cancelled their statue

With the amount of people cancelling and with a 4,000 ES these will be around a long while imo.

Well, first no one is going to **** on their statue. Even if it is awful. I had the man of steel old ss pf and I tried and tried to convince myself it was good. But even I came to my senses and was like this is a ****** ass statue. I even tried to convince myself that this myers is acceptable. But **** no!! THe 1/3rd is great. This isn't even close to that. They had the tools to succeed and failed drastically. I mean people try to convince themselves that something is good because it resembles Myers. But as a die hard fan and a fan of spending my money wisely, not only is this a crappy ass statue but a bad investment. Its like the MYC Myers. At least he tried. But PCS made a good Myers, so why did they screw up so badly? Because they got greedy and wanted more money. New collectors don't get it. This is why I write this stuff, not only for the companies to see how crappy they did. But to save new collectors from a terrible mistake and purchasing a statue. I mean if he likes it great. He will be keeping a terrible statue. But he likes it. IDK why people like half ass quality items that cost a lot. I would go custom star wars, even if that turns out somewhat bad. Their is always a market. But this statue will never sell and those that own it could tell themselves its great. But lets be real, this is one of the worse statues, up their with side show man of steel PF. Maybe worse because it was more money and so damn cheap materials. IDK what else to say about this statue. I mean on youtube, people are saying this is awesome. Great statue. IDK what halloween movie they saw but this is almost as bad as the old side show 1/6th michael myers figure. That is how you know its pretty awful. Any other thoughts why people like bad things. Im all ears. Cuz all I think of bad statue, bad investment, bad es edition number. Three strikes your out LOL!

I managed to get the MOS PF on clearance brand new a few years back on eBay for $175 thinking ?how bad can it possibly be?? Luckily the seller accepted returns and he went right back into the mail bin. My Myers arrives on Thursday and he?s going straight back to SSC. This is an atrocity for $625 shipped. In six months this will probably end up in the bargain bin as well. What a wasted opportunity

Someone here in the Uk 🇬🇧 got hit with a 184 pound customs fees bill, along with 70 pounds shipping costs on top, so thats 340 dollars on top of a 574 dollar statue, so I would when its all said and done be paying 900 plus dollars for this statue, that would give me sleepless nights, on what the hell am I doing? Spending money on this. If PCs are proud of this kind of work, god help their customers in future dodgy stuff they will pull on future products. Theyve underestimated and looked down on the Myers community, and they dont understand just how Unforgiven Myers community can be if you dont get the character right, 2 ppl I know well cancelled their statue

:clap

You guys, I'm reading all your comments and am glad that we're holding these bait and switch crooks accountable. PCS needs to get their s!@t together and make this right or get out of the statue business. Should've apologized and fixed it but I'm glad we're all cancelling and holding them accountable. Only way to never make them pull this kind of stunt again. You're all right -- totally underestimate the Myers community. That proto was stunning, what they gave us in production was S!@t. Their attitude in this is horrible. No way I would ever pay $600 for this POS. Let them sit on 4000 of these. Just a complete misfire all around :mad:

Here,but you need to send a request and then wait for approval:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/collectpcsgroup

Damn PCS PURLY CRAP STATUES removed my comment on face book about the statue. I mean I straight up put two pics together and they removed me LOL. You can not hide from the truth. God, what a crap ass company! Then they hide the comments so the public doesn't see it. What a disgrace. I doubt I will ever do business with them again. I hope they end up like Chronicle collectibles. Extinct. Well, I had no beef with Chronicle. But this Myers statue, being the way that it is, is just one of the worst statues ever!

Good, cuz Im gonna raise hell, on this piece of crap ass statue.

Do it. I just watched the review that one guy posted on Youtube. Again, that mask is trash and looks nothing like the proto, it's infuriating and sad that people will buy this crap. PCS will probably make a couple hundred more and then say it's "sold out" and added to waitlist to try to move a few pieces. I don't want this trash in my collection... have a good day guys. Speak with your wallets, it's the only way to make companies improve their unethical bait and switch BS. $600 for this joke, nah thanks

Do it. I just watched the review that one guy posted on Youtube. Again, that mask is trash and looks nothing like the proto, it's infuriating and sad that people will buy this crap. PCS will probably make a couple hundred more and then say it's "sold out" and added to waitlist to try to move a few pieces. I don't want this trash in my collection... have a good day guys. Speak with your wallets, it's the only way to make companies improve their unethical bait and switch BS. $600 for this joke, nah thanks

I only see two reviews from the same guy, and I already said somethings. But I was on face book and people are defending the hell out of this crap. I am stunned. How people can be so blinded by bad statues. But I am looking for more reviews and I don't see any on youtube. Because I believe most are smart enough to understand what a good statue is suppose to look like. However, if I was new to this, I may even think this is acceptable. But I would have to see other statues. The 1/3rd is like night and day, with how good that came out to this. But if you have any links to you tube I want to see more reviews LOL!!!

Back