Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they altered the photos to make the mask look as good as it gets, those photos of the mask were so good they screamed shat. but they were altered photos to help sell the piece. the mask on the 1/3 statue is nothing like the myers mask from part 1, its decent but not great, the mask on this 1/4 was exactly what you want. the 1/3 has a great look and stance and fantastic base but the mask still is way off and this statue is just an all round disaster, at least the 1/3 statue has 10/10 for everything besides the mask, all the rest is fantastic on the 1/3. this statue has awful work on the images on the base, an awful mask, awful hair, and some genius thought having michael myers with a closed fist looked good, he is the 1 horror slasher icon you would not have a closed fist or showing any emotion at all. proto looked too good to be true, final product looks too bad to be true

I am so dissapointed by this statue. Unfortunatly mine has already shipped. I live in the Netherlands and shipping/import duties are very high (over 200 $).
I would like to send the statue back but then I will lose my already paid fees and I will have to pack for the return shipping costs. Very upset with Sideshow and PCS.

True! they brain washing their followers on facebook giving excuses about bad camera and poor lightning from those in hand photos. And using the sideshow T-800 battle damaged as an example is so ridiculous, that is the worst Terminator statue I have ever seen.

True! they brain washing their followers on facebook giving excuses about bad camera and poor lightning from those in hand photos. And using the sideshow T-800 battle damaged as an example is so ridiculous, that is the worst Terminator statue I have ever seen.

Hopefully, some good in hand pics will reveal the true nature of the status on this piece this coming week and the mask/hair is better than what has been shown so far!

Hopefully, some good in hand pics will reveal the true nature of the status on this piece this coming week and the mask/hair is better than what has been shown so far!

Bud I showed you pics gave you a link to a video on youtube, what else do you want to convince you? Come on man, what you see is what you get braw!!!

they altered the photos to make the mask look as good as it gets, those photos of the mask were so good they screamed shat. but they were altered photos to help sell the piece. the mask on the 1/3 statue is nothing like the myers mask from part 1, its decent but not great, the mask on this 1/4 was exactly what you want. the 1/3 has a great look and stance and fantastic base but the mask still is way off and this statue is just an all round disaster, at least the 1/3 statue has 10/10 for everything besides the mask, all the rest is fantastic on the 1/3. this statue has awful work on the images on the base, an awful mask, awful hair, and some genius thought having michael myers with a closed fist looked good, he is the 1 horror slasher icon you would not have a closed fist or showing any emotion at all. proto looked too good to be true, final product looks too bad to be true

Mason, me and you **** on the first mask of the 1/3rd. However, they fixed it. Its about a 9 out of ten in person. You know me, I wouldn't say anything I didn't believe. Yes the prototype of the 1/4th looked a tad better. But that final mask came out to about a 2 out of 10 now. I feel bad for all those who ordered this. Because it will never sell out now. About the 1/3rd
However, its all subjective. We will never see the true mask. As it no longer exists, or is messed up. However, in person this mask is almost identical to that scene. I really can not find anything wrong with it and me and you made comments so many that they went back and changed the 1/3rd. So, saying it is nothing like the movie, I very much disagree with you. it absolutely is. That is from a myers fan who been watching since the early 80's I was to young to see it in the theater. The statue is a great 9/10 with mask and all. Plus mine got signed by john himself.

I cancelled mine.

everyone should but they won't. companies will get away with this crap forever because the collector base is made up of desperate children who wont or can't be bothered to wait instead of giving in to their need for instant gratification. i cancelled mine and PCS should be ashamed of themselves. this thing isn't worth $100 let alone 600+

Mason, me and you **** on the first mask of the 1/3rd. However, they fixed it. Its about a 9 out of ten in person. You know me, I wouldn't say anything I didn't believe. Yes the prototype of the 1/4th looked a tad better. But that final mask came out to about a 2 out of 10 now. I feel bad for all those who ordered this. Because it will never sell out now. About the 1/3rd
However, its all subjective. We will never see the true mask. As it no longer exists, or is messed up. However, in person this mask is almost identical to that scene. I really can not find anything wrong with it and me and you made comments so many that they went back and changed the 1/3rd. So, saying it is nothing like the movie, I very much disagree with you. it absolutely is. That is from a myers fan who been watching since the early 80's I was to young to see it in the theater. The statue is a great 9/10 with mask and all. Plus mine got signed by john himself.

i do like the 1/3 a lot and i do think the mask is much better than what it started as, i still do not think it is perfect but it is the best out there. the mask does change look from scene to scene so i will take your word on seeing it in person, i do think it is a fantastic statue. i think the 1/4 proto photos had the best mask i had seen on any figure/statue but it was altered to sell the statue it was never sculpted like that to begin with. you have the best myers statue on the market now and it will stay that way for a long time

Cancelled, and got my NRD back from Sideshow, decent of them to do that, so gutted!!, big big Myers fan over here, but not of PCS, you suck!!!!....

i do like the 1/3 a lot and i do think the mask is much better than what it started as, i still do not think it is perfect but it is the best out there. the mask does change look from scene to scene so i will take your word on seeing it in person, i do think it is a fantastic statue. i think the 1/4 proto photos had the best mask i had seen on any figure/statue but it was altered to sell the statue it was never sculpted like that to begin with. you have the best myers statue on the market now and it will stay that way for a long time

I hear ya brotha, just sucks that so many were duped into buying this. I was just stoked SS was so cool and were like okay canceled. They must have known how bad this is. Its like getting a pic of a model to date. So, you meet up and looking at her and saying wtf, its a totally different person lol! I don't see any Myers coming anymore other than Prime one and theirs looks awful too. I mean is it that hard to get the mask right? I mean come on people. Well, take care man. Wait... one more thing. PCS trying to justify this as being the same as the one third is even more laughable than the mask itself.

Well mine is already on the way to me so I shall see when I get it. If I hate it I?ll just return it. I do find it strange that they don?t have a statue of their own product to show and had to request one.

I hear ya brotha, just sucks that so many were duped into buying this. I was just stoked SS was so cool and were like okay canceled. They must have known how bad this is. Its like getting a pic of a model to date. So, you meet up and looking at her and saying wtf, its a totally different person lol! I don't see any Myers coming anymore other than Prime one and theirs looks awful too. I mean is it that hard to get the mask right? I mean come on people. Well, take care man. Wait... one more thing. PCS trying to justify this as being the same as the one third is even more laughable than the mask itself.

Never have I seen a company and its following try and use camera quality as an excuse for poor execution on what is a basic 1/4 statue. I could take pictures of my thanos, Sauron, Vader or my transformers statues and the statues work speaks for itself. I collect Myers Masks myself, and I dont allow quality of Myers to go these depths

Never have I seen a company and its following try and use camera quality as an excuse for poor execution on what is a basic 1/4 statue. I could take pictures of my thanos, Sauron, Vader or my transformers statues and the statues work speaks for itself. I collect Myers Masks myself, and I dont allow quality of Myers to go these depths

Ya I have a bunch of myers masks myself. I have all of jamie groves masks and then an old h2 nag. I don't know why I got into masks, it just sort of happened. I got the halloween 2018 tots prototype mask 1/100 redone and signed by castle the artists and then carpenter. Got a darran holt myers h 2 bust signed by the cast as well as carpenter as well and **** warlock. So, I have some cool stuff. Along with the PCS Myers being signed by Carpenter. Hopefully, Ill see him again in October and get some other things signed by him.

Agree with all the critiques especially in regards to the base. Stitching on coverall collars also appear to be rushed. That said, of all the pics posted, the one below is the only one I've seen that is relatively impressive (not as good as the photoshop prototype of course). Proper lighting does make a difference....in Myers case, less of it is always better. Nevertheless I'm glad I was able to switch to flex-pay before it shipped!

IMG-2783.jpg

everyone should but they won't. companies will get away with this crap forever because the collector base is made up of desperate children who wont or can't be bothered to wait instead of giving in to their need for instant gratification. i cancelled mine and PCS should be ashamed of themselves. this thing isn't worth $100 let alone 600+

Couldn't agree with you more. F PCS. There's nothing "premium" about the way this piece turned out. I won't give PCS my business ever because of the brutal bait and switch. Whomever okayed that shoddy paintwork on the base and dollar store hair and cheap stitching and downgrade in fabric quality should be out of a job. Just doesn't cut it in this day and age. How dare they charge $600 for that crap?

I'll continue to fully support and buy from Blitzway who do INCREDIBLE statue and figure work compared to this P O S and I'll also support the occasional Sideshow piece as they're doing great work these days too. PCS should be ashamed of themselves. Quit lying, apologize and make it right with your customer base, dumba@@es (or good luck surviving in such a competitive business when so many companies get it right).

Just think if we all got the prototype, we all would of been thrilled. But I should have scene this coming. I even got tricked. Because of the 1/3rd Myers. I thought oh man they nailed this. Now they can even make it a tad better. But they didn't. All I can think of is WHAT IF...

I mean no disrespect, but I mean the debo dudes Myers pic he posted still looks bad too. I mean better than the pics. Cuz he put it in dark lighting LOL. That sucks you have to put it in a certain light to make it even look half way decent. That collar I think is the one thing that is seriously bugging me. Its so damn low, wtf? Those coveralls too, cheap af that hair. I can't for the life of me understand why they changed the color. I know I been repeating myself. But I was so excited for this, and seeing pics of how crappy it came out. Like a gut punch. But again it is what it is. But those that buy this, IDK why you would. Its almost like supporting a lie. Here's what you should have gotten, but this is what your getting. A picture before a release should be mandatory. A video as well. Even customs now are so much better. I rather go that route. So, I am. How can you ***** up the 1/4 when you had the tools for success with the 1/3rd? Someone explain that to me LOL. I been commenting way to much about this. I guess this is because Myers is one of my favorite characters or maybe is. I can not for the life of me understand how hard this mask is for an artist to do. I mean they did it in the prototype, so why not here? Plus we wait over a year, sometimes years for these to drop. So, its SAD!!!

Just think if we all got the prototype, we all would of been thrilled. But I should have scene this coming. I even got tricked. Because of the 1/3rd Myers. I thought oh man they nailed this. Now they can even make it a tad better. But they didn't. All I can think of is WHAT IF...

I mean no disrespect, but I mean the debo dudes Myers pic he posted still looks bad too. I mean better than the pics. Cuz he put it in dark lighting LOL. That sucks you have to put it in a certain light to make it even look half way decent. That collar I think is the one thing that is seriously bugging me. Its so damn low, wtf? Those coveralls too, cheap af that hair. I can't for the life of me understand why they changed the color. I know I been repeating myself. But I was so excited for this, and seeing pics of how crappy it came out. Like a gut punch. But again it is what it is. But those that buy this, IDK why you would. Its almost like supporting a lie. Here's what you should have gotten, but this is what your getting. A picture before a release should be mandatory. A video as well. Even customs now are so much better. I rather go that route. So, I am. How can you ***** up the 1/4 when you had the tools for success with the 1/3rd? Someone explain that to me LOL. I been commenting way to much about this. I guess this is because Myers is one of my favorite characters or maybe is. I can not for the life of me understand how hard this mask is for an artist to do. I mean they did it in the prototype, so why not here? Plus we wait over a year, sometimes years for these to drop. So, its SAD!!!

This statue was the perfect case of fast food advertisement of the burger looking juicy and easy on the eye, and then we get a squashed up pathetic burger. Fallen down explains it perfect on advertisement to actually product. But the positive is? Ive saved myself a pretty good penny. But its weird how their convinced its the quality of camera work why the statue doesntt look good in some photos

i cant see any more Myers statues coming for a long time now. its a pity sideshow never went for the 1/4 scale to go along with their other horror characters i would have liked to see their effort on the character. i got full refund on this also from sideshow including nrd but i would have much rather got the statue i paid for in the first place

Back