Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What puzzles me is that PCS have to know what is going on with these concerns.
Show what a production piece looks like,show concern,and put out the fire.

there are only 2 options here. 1) this is really what it will look like and PCS has decided not to say anything hoping most won't be as uncompromising as we are. option 2) this is not what it will look like and PCS is A) not aware of this comment section or B) figures all concerns will go away once these are in our hands.

either way, the safe play is to cancel or switch to payment plan and wait this out until next week when we can see what is really going on. my hope is that i will re order this again next week and these pictures are not representative of what we are getting.

however, the fact they are letting us cancel and get our NRD back is a huge red flag and cause for concern IMO.

however, the fact they are letting us cancel and get our NRD back is a huge red flag and cause for concern IMO.

Maybe not. They don't want a warehouse full of these somewhere. If they're still confident it will still sell quickly once it's officially released that's kind of reassuring.

What puzzles me is that PCS have to know what is going on with these concerns.
Show what a production piece looks like,show concern,and put out the fire.

With the Myers 1/3rd at first the mask looked terrible. Me and a few more made a huge deal about it. Got called names from other fans who liked the mask. But it was awful. PCS saw that and reworked the 1/3rd. Made it pretty amazing. Now that can be possible. However, with them taking the whole order friday. Basically told me and others that this is shipping, right after. Me, having the 1/3rd. This isn't a huge deal. But the prototype looked incredible, so I ordered it. But after those pics I don't see them reworking anything and putting out, in my eyes, what is a huge failure.

I messaged PCS on Instagram to see if they can get some final product pics out and let them know whats going on over here in case they haven't seen it. Really looking forward to this one so I hope the pics are just someone trolling and trying to make them look bad. I haven't seen a bad piece come out of PCS so I'd be shocked if he actually turned out like those pics.

I messaged PCS on Instagram to see if they can get some final product pics out and let them know whats going on over here in case they haven't seen it. Really looking forward to this one so I hope the pics are just someone trolling and trying to make them look bad. I haven't seen a bad piece come out of PCS so I'd be shocked if he actually turned out like those pics.

Well, I know thats what shocked me. I have PCS Rambo and Myers 1/3 both amazing ass pieces and then I see this and it almost looks just as bad as that old side show 1/6 they had back in the day. But those photos were from a store so, I think its legit man!

i just cancelled mine. they gave me back the NRD. don't stand for this crap ppl. let them know how you feel.

:goodpost::exactly: What dumb@ss at the PCS factory told them to airbrush and overspray the base pics instead of handpainting them like on the proto and what dumb@ss looked at that production mask and said "meh, good enough. Those suckers will buy it. Also let's switch the coveralls to a way more flimsy and cheap material. Our foolish customers will never notice."

Yeah not buying this crap for $600. Not these days, no way. It looks like a friggen bad recast compared to the proto quality :mad:

Last edited:
I had to go ahead and cancel this too:( It's just too basic/plain a statue to be downgrading the portrait, coveralls, and base. Too bad because the proto looked very nice.

I feel bad for those waiting for the 1/4th cuz it looked amazing on the prototype and now are getting this ****. Thats a huge disappointment, huge!!

Not mine ...

received_473131267202232.jpeg
received_136737761578704.jpeg
received_954780718674084.jpeg
received_273535964401020.jpeg

Hate to say it but I said this would happen. If you're making 4,000 of them the quality is bound to dip. Glad I canceled now.

It's a shame if this really does look like these photos so far suggest as we've been waiting for a 1/4 Myers for so long.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but I said this would happen. If you're making 4,000 of them the quality is bound to dip. Glad I canceled now.

It's a shame if this really does look like these photos so far suggest as we've been waiting for a 1/4 Myers for so long.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

That is not a blanket statement. The deluxe version of the 1/4 Iron Studios Cap also has an edition of 4000 pieces. The end product is outstanding. And the challenges were many times higher. Here you can not even come close to the prototype.

Back