Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 507004

Another scary photo LOL!!!

LOL well we'll wait to see if it's actually a lense thing but again, two definite strikes so far are the downgrade in quality of the coveralls from the prototype and the lazy paint job on the base pics.

An awesome reveal could still save this but I won't hold my breath. And when you buy a friggen ten dollar Barbie, she comes with styled hair. The PCS factory had better have that hair styled like in the proto right out of the box. If they expect me to ruin their piece by playing hair stylist with gel for a $600 statue they have another thing coming. Sorry guys, just venting as this was the one piece I was so happy about for ths year and now, it's looking like... not so much :(

Honestly, it just looks so bad right now. I'm heading off the forum for tonight so I don't go on and on about this. I know the world has real problems but this piece was going to make me so happy to own before I saw these pics. Deep breaths. There's still hope maybe....

Agreed. When I saw these pictures I quickly switched my order to flex pay until I can see what's up.

I?ve got Myers on flex payments and they don?t kick in until April 25th, so keeping an eye out. But this looks bad, and I collect Myers masks and if this was a final sculpt production I be furious

Well mine is paid off... but I?ll return it and eat the NRD and shipping costs if it?s that bad. I have a hard time believing a company that nailed the 1/3 sculpt would be this much off on a 1/4. So I?ll wait and reserve judgment until I see better pics.

I get the coveralls and paint apps not matching proto (should, but I can see how they would mess it up), but the sculpts should be the same. So I am hoping it's lens distortion. Also, we all know the Myers mask is lighting dependent.
I will have zero issue sending him back if I don't like what I see in person. I could care less if PCS takes years to move these 6000 statues.

Well mine is paid off... but I?ll return it and eat the NRD and shipping costs if it?s that bad. I have a hard time believing a company that nailed the 1/3 sculpt would be this much off on a 1/4. So I?ll wait and reserve judgment until I see better pics.

Me too, I will gladly eat the NRD on this one if it comes out like this. Like I said the only saving grace was me having the 1/3rd. But the prototype looked so amazing, that I jumped right in again. Because this looked even a tad better than the 1/3 or about the same. Now, I am like everyone else. Holding my breath and waiting patiently. However, they said that they are taking this payment out of my account on the 26 in two days. I am going to cancel this I think. I hate to eat the NRD, but I don't think this is gonna be any good.

IMG_4120.jpg

Think I am going to cancel this thing and eat the NRD. This just does not look good enough for me and I do believe this is what everyone is going to be getting. Because it is such a high edition and they take my money out Friday. I rather eat 60 than eat 580 for this crAAAp. What do you all think? Should I cancel this. I do not see this being redeemable in a few days. Idk why their are not any pics on side show if this is coming out so quick! They usually take out the money and will ship the next day!

IMG_4120.jpg

I’m like all of you here, waiting to see how this comes out before spending $600+ and not be happy.

Obviously the statue is the main key piece to get right and nail the proper look. I will say this though for those the keep saying they have the 1:3, I think the base on the 1:4 crushes the look on the 1:3. No matter what they do to the base, I will definitely prefer the 1:4. It just looks perfect, like an actual grab from the house and not something toy looking.

I’m like all of you here, waiting to see how this comes out before spending $600+ and not be happy.

Obviously the statue is the main key piece to get right and nail the proper look. I will say this though for those the keep saying they have the 1:3, I think the base on the 1:4 crushes the look on the 1:3. No matter what they do to the base, I will definitely prefer the 1:4. It just looks perfect, like an actual grab from the house and not something toy looking.

I will say to each their own, But dawg your smoking crack. The 1/3rd as one of the best bases I have scene from a base. The stairs are amazing. Did you see this base Ill post a pick of it. IT looks GOD awful as well. Here you go.
Now if you think this looks good, I don't know what looks bad to you. But to each their own bud. Enjoy. What do you mean some toy looking? The one third is perfect. I mean I shouldn't say perfect but it blow this out of the water. But the stair case was one of the most iconic scene in the movie. Your tripping brotha! If you say the one third looks like a toy. Everyone who owns it, loves it. Only the ones that own it know how good it is. Plus mine is also signed by the man him self. Carpenter. I mean no ill will. But I bet a lot of pple disagree with you. But I do hope it turns out good for your case.

IMG_4123.jpg
IMG_4124.jpg
IMG_4122.jpg
IMG_4125.jpg

I just canceled, I got my NRD back as well. Thank God. I will wait to. To see if this is even worthy of buying! God side show has never been this nice. So, I am shocked how helpful she was and getting me my NRD back.

Now if this turns out good, getting my money and NRD back, I will just re order if it looks like the prototype. I mean its a win win now LOL.

I will say to each their own, But dawg your smoking crack. The 1/3rd as one of the best bases I have scene from a base. The stairs are amazing. Did you see this base Ill post a pick of it. IT looks GOD awful as well. Here you go.
Now if you think this looks good, I don't know what looks bad to you. But to each their own bud. Enjoy. What do you mean some toy looking? The one third is perfect. I mean I shouldn't say perfect but it blow this out of the water. But the stair case was one of the most iconic scene in the movie. Your tripping brotha! If you say the one third looks like a toy. Everyone who owns it, loves it. Only the ones that own it know how good it is. Plus mine is also signed by the man him self. Carpenter. I mean no ill will. But I bet a lot of pple disagree with you. But I do hope it turns out good for your case.

View attachment 507123
View attachment 507124
View attachment 507125
View attachment 507126

I just canceled, I got my NRD back as well. Thank God. I will wait to. To see if this is even worthy of buying! God side show has never been this nice. So, I am shocked how helpful she was and getting me my NRD back.

You guys should consider asking for your NRD back, this isn't at all what was advertised. Companies should never get away with doing a bait and switch. If PCS had taken their time and done this right instead of being greedy and quickly rushing out 4000 pieces into mass production, this would have been an amazing piece. LMAO pcs "We strive to make our in hand product as good or better than the proto." Look at a companies actions, not their BS marketing words. Those base pics look terrible. They should have made 1000 of these and done a solid job and moved onto making Jason or someone else. Instead, greed makes them drop the ball. And why do we have to mess with the hair? As I said, ten dollar Barbie comes with styled hair. A friggen 600 dollar statue should look amazing. They expect me to possibly ruin it by having to put gel in its hair. Get real! It's times like these where I want to give up collecting and not reward shoddy companies. SMH, sorry for venting. Have a goodnight guys

That’s not even the same sculpt! Or at least they’ve distorted it beyond recognition. Yeah. I think he’ll be getting the axe now.

View attachment 507123
View attachment 507124
View attachment 507125
View attachment 507126

How do you get the NRD back? Because Im cancelling myn if this is what we getting

They should send out a friggen mass apology email saying they're redoing the head PROPERLY like the proto and hand-painting the base pics PROPERLY like the proto. I dunno what they can do about the crap flimsy coveralls that they did the bait and switch with.

I will never buy a PCS product if this is how they operate now. Blitzway doesn't do this. Sideshow has pretty much fixed their production issues too. A company that puts this kind of crap out for $600 deserves to go bankrupt. Yeah, I'm pissed. Sorry. This reminds me of the crap that happened with QC 10 years ago only a statue was $250 then. Totally unacceptable in this day and age with this much competition.

F PCS, they need to fix this ASAP. I'll buy it when it looks like what was advertised and not this piece of s@#t. This wasn't even a hard piece to get right. Practically no major paint work. Who uses airbrush on tiny pieces that were handpainted on the proto? Like get your s&*t together PCS, or give the license to a company that knows what they're doing :mad:

Last edited:
If I don't see more pictures by end of day I might cancel. Question though...for the people that changed it to Flexpay, that means that if you cancel later on you'll just get your money back with the exception of the NRD?

If I don't see more pictures by end of day I might cancel. Question though...for the people that changed it to Flexpay, that means that if you cancel later on you'll just get your money back with the exception of the NRD?

I'm assuming that's how it would work, which is why I switched. Would love to hear from someone who has canceled an order between payments in the past.

Back