Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a surprise - people freaking out over the first ****** pics. :lol Not only is the lighting bad, the hair isn't styled and the collar isn't even up.
It's way too early to praise or condemn it either way.

all people can go by is what we see so far....... people freaking out over what we seen so far is just the same as people getting excited for the first photos they see when the piece first got announced. it looked great when we seen the pre order photos so we got excited. now the first lot of photos we seen so far it looks awful so people are worried.. normal reaction from everyone.

all people can go by is what we see so far....... people freaking out over what we seen so far is just the same as people getting excited for the first photos they see when the piece first got announced. it looked great when we seen the pre order photos so we got excited. now the first lot of photos we seen so far it looks awful so people are worried.. normal reaction from everyone.

Yeah, valid points. Something is looking off/thin in the sculpt and if they styled the hair in the proto then the in-hand should come factory styled too. This is why a sculpted head may have been better. Poorly painted pics in the base is troubling too but yes, we should wait to judge (lol even though I'm clearly judging). So far, I'm not PO-ing this guy but if anyone has pics to post of him of good angles please post when you can

Just noticed the length of space in the neck/mask has changed from proto to final product, SMH at why they would do this, unless Sideshow photoshopped to make the proto sculpt look better. Wait and see I guess

145743048_1805190156304363_3193305987593920714_o.jpg

146097694_1805190106304368_3006521266024152522_o.jpg

Some more pics from Tang brothers Market Collectibles Facebook page...sculpt looks closer to the proto. The hair still needs to be worked on.

Im with everyone else, this looks nothing like the prototype, if it wasn't for me owning the 1/3rd I would be pist off. The lighting makes it look a little better. But a side from that, this is looking very bad.

Wow, what a surprise - people freaking out over the first ****** pics. :lol Not only is the lighting bad, the hair isn't styled and the collar isn't even up.
It's way too early to praise or condemn it either way.

Well, you do know this is shipping in a week or so. So, what changes are they going to make? Nothing. See with the 1/3rd people complained from the start and they fixed it. However, it is way past that point with this statue and you can see it has nothing to do with the hair. The sculpt looks like crap! Now if it was early on. I can say it looks bad, but they can fix it. Not the case here. I believe what you see, is what your getting. I will send this right back if it looks like this. Save me almost six hundred bucks. Hell, I don't even care about the NRD with this. I will be the first one getting it because I live so close. But I don't want to go through the hassle of sending this back. If by some miracle they fix it in a matter of days. But I highly doubt that.

Pretty sure it's a lens thing. All these photos are from the same camera. Look at the difference in the width of the base. Even the pumpkin looks narrow.

Untitled-1.jpg

Fingers crossed this ends up being just god awful picture quality and aspect ratio.

If not I am ready to lose my NRD but not really ready to lose the $200 in rewards points I sunk in to this thing. :slap

Way cheaper and flimsy looking coveralls, base pics painted poorly, longer and less accurate mask than the proto. Not to be a conspiracy nut but Sideshow normally updates photo galleries weeks before shipping. If they were proud of this piece that gallery would've been updated. Look at the Call To Action Superman PF. That thing doesn't ship for months but they're already showing in-hand production piece 'cause it turned out great. Lol, it's not looking good for Mikey, fellas... I REALLY wanted this piece so hoping for a miracle. If not, I'm speaking with my wallet and saving money. Either way, I hope you guys are happy when you get yours

Way cheaper and flimsy looking coveralls, base pics painted poorly, longer and less accurate mask than the proto. Not to be a conspiracy nut but Sideshow normally updates photo galleries weeks before shipping. If they were proud of this piece that gallery would've been updated. Look at the Call To Action Superman PF. That thing doesn't ship for months but they're already showing in-hand production piece 'cause it turned out great. Lol, it's not looking good for Mikey, fellas... I REALLY wanted this piece so hoping for a miracle. If not, I'm speaking with my wallet and saving money. Either way, I hope you guys are happy when you get yours

Not for pcs. The rock still has prototype photo and the final piece of that looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc23acbaea328349c45395ea54903d41.jpg

I would say Wait for more photos. But keep this in mind, the camera used does look like it has a narrow lense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, I am hoping you are right. But I do have the 1/3rd and it is signed by carpenter. So, this isn't a must have. But I saw the Prototype and that looked ****ing incredible and then seeing these. Feels like a punch in the gut. It just isn't the narrow face it just looks off. Idk. But anyways, your right I will wait. But I hate to lose 50 bucks on NRD. But I rather lose that then lose almost 600. But time will tell.

Back