Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pics are some of best looking ones I've seen of the piece. Between the two sculpts the piece comes with, I think I prefer the one with sculpted hair. Now I'll be driving myself crazy going back & forth choosing which scale version of Myers to get!

thank you so much you should check out my Instagram for more

BG!
Good to see you back in here. It's been....forever!
Hope all is well. :duff

I haven't been collecting and this forum has a habit of making me want more than I need. :p But I have missed everyone.

It says the statue goes up for sale on SSC August 6th. Does that mean Sideshow is the only one selling both EX and Reg?

I haven't been collecting and this forum has a habit of making me want more than I need. :p But I have missed everyone.

It says the statue goes up for sale on SSC August 6th. Does that mean Sideshow is the only one selling both EX and Reg?

Welcome back BuffyGirl!
I know what you mean about this place sucking you back into collecting. I've slowed things down myself but this one's been a long time coming and I'm definitely not missing it. My wife is even excited to see a great Myers finally....so at least I don't have to worry about sneaking him into the collection. :lol

The blog is up with full gallery. Price is $575 for regular and exclusive.
This Myers is better than any 1/4 I ever could have imagined.:rock

The 1/3 is incredible across the board. It?s the Myers I?ve always wanted for display. This 1/4 looks pretty great too. I?ll have to get it because I can?t help myself, but I could never get another Myers piece again after the 1/3 and die happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 1/3 is incredible across the board. It?s the Myers I?ve always wanted for display. This 1/4 looks pretty great too. I?ll have to get it because I can?t help myself, but I could never get another Myers piece again after the 1/3 and die happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a Myers fan myself I have the 1/3rd and now I need the 1/4 lol!

I'm pretty sure others (i.e. 3rd parties, etailers, etc) will be selling it, but Sideshow will be the only place you can pre-order either version.

I'm pretty sure others (i.e. 3rd parties, etailers, etc) will be selling it, but Sideshow will be the only place you can pre-order either version.

Thank you for answering my question. I appreciate that. It's great to be able to speak to you again, and of course many others!
King, I get it. It's been way too long coming. After selling my Leatherface and still working on letting go of my Pinhead, the only 3 pieces I want to have standing are my Freddy, Jason and this new Michael. Going to look great together!

Massive gallery up on the Sideshow Blog.

Michael-Myers-14-Scale-Statue-PCS-Collectibles-1.jpg

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/the-michael-myers-14-scale-statue-by-pcs-collectibles/

What are you guys estimating the price of this to be? I haven't bought a 1/4 scale in years despite it being my preferred scale. It's going to be nice not paying for 1/3.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What are you guys estimating the price of this to be? I haven't bought a 1/4 scale in years despite it being my preferred scale. It's going to be nice not paying for 1/3.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think it said 564 or something

Thing of beauty. I'm out of statues but this guy may pull me back in... he's too good. If only PCS would do a proper part 3 Jason. Part 3 only or maybe Part 4 to go with this guy. Sideshow's "stylized" Jason's are looking dated at this point. The Freddy with the doll PF still holds up nicely though

Do you think the figure 'slots' into the base?

(Looking at replacement base options, here.)

I’m sure Michael will attach to the base separately, too much extra caution would be needed to ship it attached.

Do you think the figure 'slots' into the base?

(Looking at replacement base options, here.)

Every 1/4 and 1/3 piece I have from PCS is slotted into their respective base, so yes.
I was thinking the same as you.
I would have liked for PCS to also include a simple flat base.

Every 1/4 and 1/3 piece I have from PCS is slotted into their respective base, so yes.
I was thinking the same as you.
I would have liked for PCS to also include a simple flat base.

Knowing our luck, the shoes will be part of the base and the ankles will slot into them. :lol

I haven't pre-ordered anything from Sideshow in YEARS. What is the standard operating procedure for pre-orders nowadays? Is payment all due up front, or is there a down payment and payment plan style? For those of us who are older, and "starving artist" types... and not made of money,lol?

Back