PCS Darth Maul 1/3 statue in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would seriously consider letting go most of my 1/6 collection for this line. If good enough. I have almost 200 figures. Don't tempt me PCS...
Man I completely agree! HT being the only ones producing higher end SW items has me keeping that part of my collection, but if PCS go relatively deep with this line with well made pieces, I would happily sell my 1/6 HT

I'm already selling off a lot of my Hasbro and GG pieces for a nice balance of 1/6 figures and PF/Mythos in the collection, don't tempt me with even more good Star Wars pieces.

Give me core ANH 1/3 character line up and my my HT collection is gonzo. Easy decision. HT will keep 2.0/3.0/reissues. Don’t matter.
Yeah, I'd seriously consider hacking my HT collection, replacing my Detolfs with podiums and rocking the ANH characters in 1/3. Personally, give me the core four with Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguise as that was my favorite look as a kid. Although can't imagine anything better than Han and Chewie in their docking bay 94 look as well. How I'm excited and scared that they'll actually do these characters! :)

Back