PCS 1:4 Sub-Zero MK9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we are confusing Subzeroes, this thread is for the MK9 version, not the Classic. Unless we just decided to use this this thread for both.

Got mine! Here's some pics..

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2022_zpshv3otzws.jpg

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2025_zpstbjtpx9f.jpg

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2038_zpsi8jubih5.jpg

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2054_zpsnx8gssvc.jpg

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2061_zpsfxkcpmup.jpg

PCS_MK9_SubZero%2064_zpscaymyung.jpg

Lots more pics and details here: Dr Jengo's World: PCS Collectibles' 1/4 MK9 SubZero Collection pics

Picked up mine today. It's the EX #141. I was not sure if i was going to keep it or not after reading about some of the issues others are having but after putting it together i really like it. I love the snow and ice look. I do not have any issues with paint or the foot pegs. I do not have a good spot for it at the moment so had to put it back in the box for now.

Picked up mine today. It's the EX #141. I was not sure if i was going to keep it or not after reading about some of the issues others are having but after putting it together i really like it. I love the snow and ice look. I do not have any issues with paint or the foot pegs. I do not have a good spot for it at the moment so had to put it back in the box for now.

What are some of the issues that people are having with this piece?

Not sure how common but on the statue forum there where a lot of complaints about the foot pegs being tight and the front foot not sitting flush on the base. Mine are tight but it did sit flush. One or two complained of missed paint, glue spots and some pant chips.

Back