PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the set, paid in full. Set it and forget it! Used PayPal credit and will therefore need to chip away at this over the next 6 months.

Got in my order for the set right at listing time. Still just the Paypal invoice like everyone else.

I tried to see if PCS might move my money from something else I ordered to this. But they wouldn't. So it's likely a no-go for me. Not that I blame them, really. It would have just been a nice thing to do and made it possible for me to spend more money with them!

Phew! Fell asleep yesterday evening (at hour time PO started on midnight). I was totally shoked when I woned up and realized I didnt PO. I have heared that usually PCS sells out in minutes, but I figured I could at least jump on the WL. Glad I did so, as the combo is still not sold out. Because of the strong USD and the weak € atm I have chosen just the 150 deposit and will pay the remaining balance next year. This way I dont have to worry about too much of my money going around wothout any securities and if the €/$ changes again, I could save some money. :)

Looking forward to your art Eamon!

Oh yeah ordered this within the first minute. I did not want to miss this and getting a behemoth Battle Cat with swap out heads, light up eyes, the amazing He-man, not to mention Eamon's fantastic art print all for $765 was just too good of a deal to pass up. Though I'm banking on shipping for this duo being super expensive. I would not be surprised if PCS will charge somewhere between $100-150 for them since they may need to ship in 2 separate boxes.

Thanks dude! Folks seem to dig it so that's great. I hope Mattel is watching. :)

We habe to thank you! :duff

I would not be surprised if PCS will charge somewhere between $100-150 for them since they may need to ship in 2 separate boxes.

Honestly, who cares? :lol

This set is so amazing, it makes my whole MOTU collection almost redundant. Give me a Skeletor/Panthor companion piece (hopefully PCS does not screw up! They have to look in the opposite direction so that we can creat THE ultimate showdown) and I am mote than satisfied with my MOTU display. :)

I tried to see if PCS might move my money from something else I ordered to this. But they wouldn't. So it's likely a no-go for me. Not that I blame them, really. It would have just been a nice thing to do and made it possible for me to spend more money with them!

Jon, were the things you wanted to cancel running behind schedule? My understanding is Jerry is pretty flexible with transferring funds if the item is really behind schedule. Unless your response was directly from Jerry, you might inquire again. They've added some new customer service people I believe, and I've seen more than one instance where they weren't all on the same page.

Oh yeah ordered this within the first minute. I did not want to miss this and getting a behemoth Battle Cat with swap out heads, light up eyes, the amazing He-man, not to mention Eamon's fantastic art print all for $765 was just too good of a deal to pass up. Though I'm banking on shipping for this duo being super expensive. I would not be surprised if PCS will charge somewhere between $100-150 for them since they may need to ship in 2 separate boxes.

I think on the other forum Jerry confirmed these will have separate boxes, you just get the same edition number on both since they're an Exclusive set. But he said a single box would be too big.

The largest single box I have for a statue is Thing PF and I never want any statue box that size again. It's a big dumb cube box (I don't think the packaging was designed well for that at all since Rhino is comparable in size to Thing but Rhino's taller, slimmer box is more manageable). It could be a piece of furniture.

Two boxes for this should work well.

Back