PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I definitely think it will be exclusive to PCS as it's likely part of it's "expensive not-1:1-bust stuff" line. And have a ES to match that :) (edit: except for some foreign retailers like popcultcha and simplytoys).

Ok. People need to quit posting here and creating awareness. I actually want a chance to buy this thing! :(

I wonder if I beg PCS to give me an early PO if that would work.

I did tha for sorceress :lol don't worry there's plenty to PO as long as you are there on time you will get one.

15458111.jpg

If I can get an order in, these two will be my first PCS purchases. Based on how people described getting the street fighter statues I'm not very hopeful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say you have a decent shot. just keep an eye on the preorder date. It'll be pricey so may not be affordable to every buyer.

If I can get an order in, these two will be my first PCS purchases. Based on how people described getting the street fighter statues I'm not very hopeful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are there when it goes up you should get it, be 10 minutes late you won't if it's popular ;p

No rush please I'm broke with all the last PO and back collecting. Please move this to next year release if possible.

f-me.

I was going to pass on this, but damn, that cat is too good. I actually just want it - no real interest in this version of heman.

Back