Statue PCS 1/4 Klassic MK Cyborgs (Cyrax / Sektor / Smoke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CYRAX 1:4 STATUE
Retail Version
Available through retail

Price : $399.99
Edition Size : TBD pieces
Size : 20.5" (52cm) tall
Est Ship : 2nd qtr 2017
Includes : Hand crafted polystone with LED eyes and certificate of authenticity
Up to 10% Discount with Pre-Order

CYRAX 1:4 STATUE
PCS Exclusive Version
Only available through PCS website

Price : $409.99
Edition Size : 175 pieces
Includes : Hand crafted polystone with LED eyes and chest, switch out blade arm (clean & bloody), second set of switch-out 'Fight' arms and certificate of authenticity
Up to 12% Discount with Pre-Order

SEKTOR 1:4 STATUE
PCS Exclusive Version

Edition Size : 175 pieces
Includes : Hand crafted polystone with LED eyes and chest, flamethrower arm, and certificate of authenticity

SMOKE 1:4 STATUE
PCS Exclusive Version

Edition Size : 125 pieces
Includes : Hand crafted polystone with LED eyes and chest and certificate of authenticity

CYBORG 1:4 STATUE - SET of 3
PCS Exclusive Version

Price : $1229.99
Edition Size : 75 pieces
Includes : Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke PCS Exclusives plus unique Certificate of Authenticity
Up to 15% Discount with Pre-Order

3-pack for me, been waiting years for the cyborgs. While I'm not very interested in the blade arm and flamethrower arm, I like the removable chest plate and extra LED. I thought I could skip on Smoke but the color they chose is too good, now hoping the 3-pack gets hexagon bases.

All 3 or bust

Awesome!! When you aloud back bro??

3-pack for me, been waiting years for the cyborgs. While I'm not very interested in the blade arm and flamethrower arm, I like the removable chest plate and extra LED. I thought I could skip on Smoke but the color they chose is too good, now hoping the 3-pack gets hexagon bases.

Exactly my thoughts!

Smoke will be awesome displayed with the Ninja Smoke!

i hope jerry doesnt cut this line after these , that would suck so bad, unless he just focuses on MKX which is way better IMO anyways, although i hate the look of sonya/johhny in mkx classic for them and shang stung the rest can be MKX

i hope jerry doesnt cut this line after these , that would suck so bad, unless he just focuses on MKX which is way better IMO anyways, although i hate the look of sonya/johhny in mkx classic for them and shang stung the rest can be MKX

Jerry said there are two more klassics being sculpted. But wants to see how the Cyborgs sells.

I'm surprised a few have managed to do the set, as its a lot to order at once.

I ordered Cyrax and Sektor, but might go for Smoke tomorrow.

Back