Statue PCS 1/3 Klassic Sub-Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11056032_759710217470423_291836600_n.jpg

Unless edition size is quit large. Anyone know what it might be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless edition size is quit large. Anyone know what it might be

Jerry said, after selling Scorpion out so quick, he should have set the ES at 350. I'm guessing, at least 350 for Sub Zero.

In that case alot true fans will miss out like akuma

Yeezus....looks like it whoever scores him and Scorpion will have quite the presence on display. I'm looking at the costumes and I'm drooling at what a dark green ninja would look like next to the yellow and now this blue one.

Yeezus....looks like it whoever scores him and Scorpion will have quite the presence on display. I'm looking at the costumes and I'm drooling at what a dark green ninja would look like next to the yellow and now this blue one.

I'm actually not going to be a completist and once Reptile is announced, I'm probably sell off Scorpion and this Sub-Zero.

I'm actually not going to be a completist and once Reptile is announced, I'm probably sell off Scorpion and this Sub-Zero.

I am a Scorpion fan but I must say I always will have a soft spot for human Reptile. He's going to look phenomenal. I hope they can figure out a good pose to get him in.

I am a Scorpion fan but I must say I always will have a soft spot for human Reptile. He's going to look phenomenal. I hope they can figure out a good pose to get him in.

Agreed, there's just something visually beautiful about the MK ninja costume in a a green palette. I'd love an ex with a Reptile head and alt. hand holding his mask.

Agreed, there's just something visually beautiful about the MK ninja costume in a a green palette. I'd love an ex with a Reptile head and alt. hand holding his mask.

Oh yeah with his old victory pose with his arms up and spread wingspan style?

Back