PCS 1:1 Akuma Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_paulik87

Super Freak
Reaction score
securedownload1_zps2d631c8e.jpg

I'll never understand the appeal to this character. As far as I am concerned he's one of the worst SF characters with one of the most boring movesets too. It's a shame he gets so much attention and merchandise over characters that actually deserve it :(

I'll never understand the appeal to this character. As far as I am concerned he's one of the worst SF characters with one of the most boring movesets too. It's a shame he gets so much attention and merchandise over characters that actually deserve it :(

He's one of the overpowered boring characters of the SF universe.

I never understood the Satsui No Hadou making people ugly.

Bison would be a better choice.

For sure especially if it was based off his Alpha incarnation so he'd have that massive smile. Plus he has the hat too. He would make for a much more interesting bust. No room should have to endure having so much ugly in one spot (Akuma's bust).

There is a member on this who've ordered the 1:1 PCS LSB Akuma or / and PCS Ex LSB Shin Akuma ?

Yes, I've order the regular. This thing is just too insane not to order

Thats true we will be waiting a year for this though PCS always has delays.

True. Well i ordered one in full and the other one when they ship it so it's ok for me... Can't wait to see them in person !

Back