paypal question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why doesn't sideshow take paypal like the rest of the online market??
I understand why amazon.com doesn't but not sideshow?

Why doesn't sideshow take paypal like the rest of the online market??
I understand why amazon.com doesn't but not sideshow?

We do accept paypal for In-Stock products. Unfortunately we cannot take Paypal as a payment method for Pre-Order items at this time though.

-SideshowAlex

Not to nitpick your answer, but if we put down an NRD and then wait until a statue starts to ship, can't we delay the full/final payment just long enough for a statue to be considered "In-Stock" and use Paypal at that point?

But if i wait for a statue to be in-stock to pay with paypal it will be sold out especially when it comes to exclusives.sometimes i would like to pay it in full since paypal money is in my account.

Not to nitpick your answer, but if we put down an NRD and then wait until a statue starts to ship, can't we delay the full/final payment just long enough for a statue to be considered "In-Stock" and use Paypal at that point?

Unfortunately items already on Pre-Order cannot be processed using paypal as a payment option. The only way someone could use paypal as a payment method would be to wait for the item to be actually In-Stock on our site.

Really?...I didn't know this.

Chris

One important note, Chris....paypal can only be used for U.S. customers at the moment. I do know the hope is to expand that to allow International folks to use it as a payment option as well for In-Stock products. We hope to have that ability in place very soon!

But if i wait for a statue to be in-stock to pay with paypal it will be sold out especially when it comes to exclusives.sometimes i would like to pay it in full since paypal money is in my account.

Yes, this is the gamble that would have to happen if folks wanted to use Paypal to pay for any item available for Pre-Order through Sideshow Collectibles at this time.

-SideshowAlex

You could also transfer your money to your bank account from Paypal (then use debit or make a CC payment) I do it all the time and it takes about 3 days.

People can get the paypal debit card and use it for pre-orders and flex. I've been doing it for 4 years now. The debit card is free, and has 1% cash-back to paypal.

Back