Paypal claim issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you saying, and I can´t agreed more. In fact, is being really hard to find sellers that agreed to sell to Brazil this days... And you know why? Because a really large bunch of people here just make the purchase, receive the item and open a complain in Paypal, saying they don´t... In most of the cases, Paypal and Ebay give the benefit of the doubt to the BUYER, and not to the seller...

As result, a lot of people are having losses selling over seas and with all right, are just deciding to NOT sell it anymore... But with this, serious collectors, like myself, are paying the bill...

In my case, I always let very clear to the seller that I take full responsability for the freight, and at this moment is working fine (but I have not one, but TWO Brother Productions Die Hard 4.0 traveling, and none of them arrived until today. The first one was shipped in January and the second one was shipped on early May...) :(

Unfortunately, the only way sellers can be protected is to receive money via wire transfer, or using Paypal in violation of its policies (receiving gift as "payment"). And at that point, the risk falls totally with the buyer. If I were a buyer, I wouldn't do it.

buyers get too much protection.i sold a medicom bruce lee RAH. figure.5 weeks later after NO contact a claim was made,ebay reqested buyer to send back,i got it completley TRASHED.guess what they got a FULL refund,i appealed ebay gave me a courtesy refund.then i got left my 1st negative after 9yrs.unbelivable!! now i'm left with a completly unusable figure

I finally got my refund back from paypal :rock :yess:

Congrats buddy!!:hi5:

Probably the "courtesy" email requesting the buyer to send you back the money, implies something more .. I mean, Pay-Pal might cancel his account if he does'nt refunds your money back or something.... :dunno

Anyways, I'm glad the transaction finally ended well! :)

Last edited:
Back