Payment at time of purchase or whenever?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for Sideshow to chime in on this.....:impatient:

We can pay for our orders at anytime with all the other online retailers except Sideshow.......:cuckoo:

I think it's a fabulous idea. Sometimes I have the money right when the pre-order goes up. Why not pay for it while I have it. What if when it comes time to ship, I don't. I may be more up to eating the cancellation fee then the ability to pay for the whole item.

Re: Payment at time of purchase?...

The forty day window allows for the extra time it may take for all parties to complete the returns/refund process. We can reevaluate this however with our Returns Department!

Re: Payment at time of purchase?...

The forty day window allows for the extra time it may take for all parties to complete the returns/refund process. We can reevaluate this however with our Returns Department!

You mean on RP? Oh would love the option to get my RP quicker. I've got like 3-4 items that are about to go that I would have put with what I already had and taken a big chunk out of hawk or would do so with Gimli this week.

We don't allow this now, but we can discuss the possibilty.

We have been doing early processing for those who want it if an item arrives in the warehouse earlier then expected.

I would like the OPTION to pay for a PO in full at any time before release, or maybe even be able to make payments on it while it is a pre-order. just my opinion. :lecture

The Flexpay option will let you make payments on an item will it is still in a pre-order status, you just need to order the flexpay version of the item instead of the full pay version.

I would like the OPTION to pay for a PO in full at any time before release, or maybe even be able to make payments on it while it is a pre-order. just my opinion. :lecture

This definitely is a good idea. Making payments ahead of time, and then making the last payment (which could be just $5) when it's ready to ship. Gosh that would be easier.

Flex pay is great and all. But you're sitting at home for 3 months waiting, while others are receiving. At least with flex paying in advance, you can still get your item when it's available in the warehouse. We shall call it "Advance Flex Pay"

This definitely is a good idea. Making payments ahead of time, and then making the last payment (which could be just $5) when it's ready to ship. Gosh that would be easier.

Flex pay is great and all. But you're sitting at home for 3 months waiting, while others are receiving. At least with flex paying in advance, you can still get your item when it's available in the warehouse. We shall call it "Advance Flex Pay"

If you use the Flex pay option when the item goes up for Pre-order - they usually have it figured out that you will make your final payment when the item is getting ready to ship. That is how it has always worked for me. But yep, if you order late...than you are stuck waiting. :(

If you have an order that is on Flexpay and the item is in the warehouse, you can always feel free to contact Customer Serivce to pay the balance and have it shipped out to you. We never want to come between you and your collectible!

If you have an order that is on Flexpay and the item is in the warehouse, you can always feel free to contact Customer Serivce to pay the balance and have it shipped out to you. We never want to come between you and your collectible!

I've done that twice with She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel.

Back