Patient Zero second chance!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
Well then how about some pics of Patient Zero and Subject 57?

Subject 57 is on queue. Should be posted this week. Maybe next...

As for Patient Zero, I need to have one to shoot one... :monkey2

0009027.jpg

0009027.jpg

Nice pics of Subject 57! You really are a master futzter... but the Zero was a pretty cruel April Fools joke :monkey2

Subject 57 is on queue. Should be posted this week. Maybe next...

As for Patient Zero, I need to have one to shoot one... :monkey2

0009027.jpg

0009027.jpg

Too bad about not having a Patient Zero, but those 57 pics are awesome. I just love how nobody seems to display the zombies the same. Some people's are straight up, others are limping, etc, etc.

customizerwannabe said:
Nice,
But they are all in desperate need of repaints. Wondering if I have the stones to alter my patient zero when received from SideshowBob this week.:eek:

keep it original..keep valuable$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:gandalf

That Skully figure is one of my favourite SSC figures. Kind of creepy though since I know her ex-husband and daughter...

Surprisingly enough, this PA entry was shot a while back and was sitting in queue, and the image for Heath's birthday was shot the other day :) I have over 100 SSC 12" figures and most of them are displayed :monkey4

You know Them?
That is so nice.

Love the animation, just great and you make the Dead look almost pretty.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've known him for about 6 years. I've never worked with him since I've only just joined the union, but i've done a lot of commercials with his wife. How do you know them?

(odd that this is a topic in a forum) ((BTW, I don't know if it's cool to put there names up here...))

Yeah, I've known him for about 6 years. I've never worked with him since I've only just joined the union, but i've done a lot of commercials with his wife. How do you know them?

(odd that this is a topic in a forum) ((BTW, I don't know if it's cool to put there names up here...))

Sorry changed the text above.
I don't know them personally but I know of them very well as being the
freaking huge X-files fan since the beginning of the show. I still belong to a group that met on a old X-files forum in 96. From what I have
heard the ex is a lovely person and the daughter is equally as nice.

Last edited:
Back