Parting Words

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the only real question is:

Are you going to continue subscribing to the Sideshow Newsletter and see all the cool items you will be missing for the next two years, and all the pre-orders you will have to miss?:horror

Or you gonna avoid that temptation all together? :monkey1

Tyler be safe. I am glad you are looking forward to this. Hopefully we will see you when you get back. Hopefully some of those closer to you will keep us updated as you are gone.

I've already talked to Tyler; he's going to send me letters since we're pretty close, and I'll keep you all posted as the mission goes on, plus I'll lete him know whatever goes on since he can only receive e-mail from family and friends (i.e. no newsletters). Also, I'm going to see him next week, so I'll get some pictures for you all. You'll all be up to date as much as I can keep it so. :cool:

My friend Tyler...

You have been a source of strength for me in some tough times recently, and you have always been a kind soul. I am sure, know you, that your mission will be a success, and your hard work will pay off for you and for many others.
You know you have my friendship, and that I will be there if you write or email.

The day the Predator Elders arrive, will be a sore one for me, as I won't have you around to chat with about it. :monkey2
But know, that when it all boils down, you are the true Elder I will respect most.

Your friend, and fellow Predator fan, always,

Les

Hang in there buddy! You will be missed! :monkey2 :rock

Well all, here I am with Tyler the day before he leaves. He obviously can't use the computer, but I shall now vicariously speak on his behalf (in other words, he'll tell me what to say):

Nevermind. He's said his last words and is gonna be in a much better place than any of us (the lucky guy). I'll have pictures up as soon as possible. He'll miss having contact with all of us he says, but not as much as we'll miss him I'm sure. That's one more sane person out of the forums. I think that leaves myself and maybe 3 other people.

My it's scary to be outnumbered . . . :lol

Well all, here I am with Tyler the day before he leaves. He obviously can't use the computer, but I shall now vicariously speak on his behalf (in other words, he'll tell me what to say):

Nevermind. He's said his last words and is gonna be in a much better place than any of us (the lucky guy). I'll have pictures up as soon as possible. He'll miss having contact with all of us he says, but not as much as we'll miss him I'm sure. That's one more sane person out of the forums. I think that leaves myself and maybe 3 other people.

My it's scary to be outnumbered . . . :lol

And I'll see you guys tonight! :D

I guess I'm a little late since it looks like you'll be gone by the time I'm posting this. Good luck Tyler. I hope everything goes well for you.

I'm kind of envious. I wish I was going away for two years without TV and Internet. It would save me a lot of pain by not having to watch the Dolphins for those two years. :monkey2

I saw Tyler off today at the Missionary Training Center. He seemed really excited. We sat on the first row for the orientation thingy and they asked him to say the opening prayer for the 500+ people.

Ciao Twisted Freak. :wave

Pix_Freak_Faramir.jpg

(Me, Elder Mather (aka Twisted Freak), Captain Faramir).

It was a wonderful meeting, and I will say Tyler is going to be a FANTASTIC missionary. It's the first time I've met any freaks in person, and what a pleasure!

Tyler (twistedfreak) is the happiest kid I've ever met. He was friendly, polite, and full of nice things to say about to many of you. He was so excited you wouldn't believe it. We spent most of yesterday together, and we had a blast. I made lunch for the two of us and talked for a while, and he was a real joy to be with. He's an incredible friend, and I look forward to hearing from him soon--I'll report back to you all any time he writes.

Marc (Pix) is also a delightful guy, extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I was so impressed by how kind and congenial he was, and by how much good he had to say about to many of you. He's a wonderful person and I am deeply grateful to have met him.

I can only imagine how many other wonderful people are here, especially after meeting these to wonderful people. What a wonderful past two days it has been!

Back