Pan's Labyrinth, Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wouldn't you guys love a pf of the Faun or the Pale Man?
One of the best movies in years deserves Sideshow PF Treament! :D

Okay, so it was one statue (my mistake), but it was BAD ASS. :cool:

6607_image01.jpg

6607_image02.jpg

Wouldn't you guys love a pf of the Faun or the Pale Man?
One of the best movies in years deserves Sideshow PF Treament! :D

'censored'...WTF? someone complained because i mentioned the crappy ending of this film so it's been changed to 'censored'.

Last edited:
tylerd, if you dont like it, you dont need to tell us reserve your commentaries, joking, man.

Well as i know NECA is signing for the licence, lets wait i dont think that SC will do something.

tylerd, if you dont like it, you dont need to tell us reserve your commentaries, joking, man.

Well as i know NECA is signing for the licence, lets wait i dont think that SC will do something.

i'm not lying. i'm sorry you'd like to cleanse my opinions because they're not in alignment with your own.

No but SPOILER ALERTS would sort of help out anyone who didn't see it!

Fortunately, I HAVE of course, and would LOVE for a FAUN and PALE MAN PF or Maquette. Also the Frog, a TREE statue, the little fairies and a 1/1 Mandrake Root would be awesome!!!!

No but SPOILER ALERTS would sort of help out anyone who didn't see it!

Fortunately, I HAVE of course, and would LOVE for a FAUN and PALE MAN PF or Maquette. Also the Frog, a TREE statue, the little fairies and a 1/1 Mandrake Root would be awesome!!!!

if you've haven't seen PL by now, when were you planning on it? it's way past ppv and on regular movie channels at this point. it's far from new.

with all due respect lembas, how far along after a film's release do we have to say 'spoiler alert'? is there a standard? chances are someone, somewhere hasn't seen a released film. if any details from any film are revealed, then we would be saying spoiler alert on every film ever discussed.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Faun w/ fairy. I'm not sure, I would buy a PF though. They should make 1/9 dioramas of the charcters. That way I won't spend alot and they won't take up much room.

'censored'...WTF? someone complained because i mentioned the crappy ending of this film so it's been changed to 'censored'.

I thought the ending was perfect.

i'm not lying. i'm sorry you'd like to cleanse my opinions because they're not in alignment with your own.

Nah, man i like the opinions of other people but THIS thread is for the support of the collectibles, not for giving a bad support to them or to the movie.

it looks like the masses have spoken, and say two to one that a pan's labyrinth line CAN be supported. congrats!

now all you have to do is petition a manufacturer. :(

Back