1/6 [PANGAEA TOY] Trojan General: 1/6 scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our new video review of this amazing figure, please like and subscribe and thanks for watching

"Have you ever killed a man brother? Ever seen a man dying? Well I have, I have killed men, and I have seen them dying and heard them dying and I can tell you there is nothing poetic about it!!!!!!!!!!!!"....Hector of Troy

Got my Hector, great figure!

54n25f9.jpg

feJH9GX.jpg

70qGRYS.jpg

TtFrWZ5.jpg

Took a while, but I finally got Hector.
Just some quick impressions:

Overall, the figure looks gorgeous.
The body is a lot tighter than earlier releases, and even the ankles hold poses easily. No mean feat with these heavy bodies. I still think the body is a bit too bulky (same one as Achilles), as these guys looked muscular, but lithe as well.
The entire outfit is wonderful. Everything seems to fit perfectly, although the skirt seems to ride a bit high. A bit of futzing will certainly fix that. The textures, colors and materials look fantastic.
The sandals, helmet, sword and shield all look great, as well as the greaves and arm protection.
The shield does look a bit rough on the inside, and it's missing the little thingamajig to secure the sword, which Achilles' shield does have.
The sculpt is pretty good, I'd say on par with Achilles. I don't like the hair too much, it's way too stiff and hinders posing a lot. In that respect, the helmet works a lot better, unfortunately, it lacks the hair. Pangaea should have made the hair in two pieces, so you could display Hector with helmet or without and still retain the hair showing in the back underneath the helmet.

All in all great figure. I wish it had come with a lance as well.

Took a while, but I finally got Hector.
Just some quick impressions:

Overall, the figure looks gorgeous.
The body is a lot tighter than earlier releases, and even the ankles hold poses easily. No mean feat with these heavy bodies. I still think the body is a bit too bulky (same one as Achilles), as these guys looked muscular, but lithe as well.
The entire outfit is wonderful. Everything seems to fit perfectly, although the skirt seems to ride a bit high. A bit of futzing will certainly fix that. The textures, colors and materials look fantastic.
The sandals, helmet, sword and shield all look great, as well as the greaves and arm protection.
The shield does look a bit rough on the inside, and it's missing the little thingamajig to secure the sword, which Achilles' shield does have.
The sculpt is pretty good, I'd say on par with Achilles. I don't like the hair too much, it's way too stiff and hinders posing a lot. In that respect, the helmet works a lot better, unfortunately, it lacks the hair. Pangaea should have made the hair in two pieces, so you could display Hector with helmet or without and still retain the hair showing in the back underneath the helmet.

All in all great figure. I wish it had come with a lance as well.

Can the helmet still fit without taking off the hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back