Palpatine Throne finish

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me start with WUNDERBAR!!!!!!! This is truly amazing and an great journey you took us on showing all the WIP. Danka for that. Any chance you will make some for sale? I'm sure there are plenty of us here in the boards that would love to have a piece like this.

Awesome. Just brilliant. I am continually astounded by the expertise on these boards.

I think my emperor would approve of this throne IMG_0213.jpg

Sideshow just called to say they hate you.:lol

Amazing work, I love the eye for small detail. :clap Why Sideshow didn't do the lights I have no idea - really brings it to life..

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. And now I sense you wish to continue your productions of this fully armed and operational chair. It will come from you, and you will bring it before me. In time you will learn to call me.. customer. It is inevitable.. My young apprentice.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. And now I sense you wish to continue your productions of this fully armed and operational chair. It will come from you, and you will bring it before me. In time you will learn to call me.. customer. It is inevitable.. My young apprentice.

Understand everything :goodpost: :pray:

Back