Palpatine/Sidious 15-20 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wonder if Padme is unique in being delayed for so long, but it is just that we knew of her from the very begining of the process. We don't know about most other figures until they are annouced. Perhaps they started working on Greivous last year, but we might not see him for 2 more? Same with Vader. They could have started on him the same time as Jedi Luke, but the armor and desire to make him perfect has been keeping him from being shown for the last two years. Now I'm probably way off on my guestimates, but you get the idea.

You're probably right. And I think SS really thought Asajj was going to win the poll, so they went ahead with her... that's why we got her so far in advance of Padme. Even though she doesn't have the same headsculpt approval issues as Padme, she still got planned, made and shipped into our hands well ahead of the poll winner.

I got my notice tonight at 9:34pm EST!
I can't wait for this 2-pack, I'm getting it for free!
All I have to do is shovel some snow for my sister, and that's easy since we have a snowblower!

:chew:emperor

Even if Padme is a perfect figure, its just a choice that I could never get interested in. I love the CW, but a real-world version just doesn't get me excited to spend the $$$

I almost cry when I got this, don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get these... But the timing is ripping my credit card in half. I have soo much stuff on order! Superman & Jor-El, 1st instalment for the Terminator endoskull combat version, Predator 2 Ex Battle-Damage Version, Ben Kenobi, Palpatine 2 Pack... Oh phark!

Got my notice as well. All of you who are dreading having the cash for it, I feel your pain. But I had to cancel my Leia over cash issues and that's just not happening with these, no way. Mace and Palpatine will duel as the dark shadow of Sidious looms behind them...:emperor

Come on EU warehouse!!!

Can't wait to have this...my final Birthday present...even though my birthday was in December...

I'm just glad I'm not paying for this one...:emperor

OMG, I am soooo excited for this set, I can't even tell you. Hmmm. might finally come time to replace my avatar, once I've repainted Palps....

We've been wondering where you've been.

I've been really busy with my dayjob- www.broadwaytheatre.com or check out www.michaelpadgettactor.com.

However, I did update my thread in the custom section last week (though I think it has slunk back to page 2 again, grrr.) Check it out for my repainted Old Ben (also seen somewhere late in the Old Ben image thread). I'm really proud of him, and praying Palps turns out as well if not better.

Back