Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I doubt these sees a low EX edition size. They have to make up for the low 12" size. Plus I'm not seeing any mention of a PPO, so that would indicate just a newsletter order and those are never* pre-limited.

*excludes abnormalities like the faux bronze stuff or other variants

The more i see this the more i'm liking it. My mom will spazz out when she see's it. She HATES them, especially since she saw a pic of Mall Santa King Darkness took :lol

So consider it ordered :D

im so getting this!!!!! it will be my first PF! :rock!!!!

So this will be a one-off zombie (the dead) premium format in a new line of Sideshow original pieces? If that is the case and the edition size stays tight, at least on the exclusive, I'm definately going to be tempted on Patient Zero. Definately don't want to start a new huge collection of zombies in my currently happy home. It would just go over like a lead balloon!

Definately tempted. Think we'll see this one tomorrow night?

There will be more than just one PF in the Dead line; and yes I expect to see it tonight. :horror

I wasnt interested in the dead at all until I seen the pf in the podcast, it looks fantastic! :rock

PZPF3.jpg

PZOF2.jpg

PZPF1.jpg

About time that dude cut his hair....

Back