Painting phicen body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abazou

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello is it possible to paint phicen bodies?
If yes, What type of paint can be used?
I need to paint one white to use with the lobo sideshow head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello is it possible to paint phicen bodies?
If yes, What type of paint can be used?
I need to paint one white to use with the lobo sideshow head.

There is actually a silicone paint available. Somebody told me what the brand name is, but I can't remember at this moment. I have done a couple bodies using pastels. Others have done so as well. I just shave it into dust and then rub it into the silicone. As long you're not constantly handling it, you don't have to worry about it rubbing off.

There is actually a silicone paint available. Somebody told me what the brand name is, but I can't remember at this moment. I have done a couple bodies using pastels. Others have done so as well. I just shave it into dust and then rub it into the silicone. As long you're not constantly handling it, you don't have to worry about it rubbing off.

Pastels and not acrylic?

Yes, pastels. It's like using a piece of chalk. I find it easier to pulverize it rather than just using the stick. You can also mix colors when it's in a dust form. Think of it as a woman applying blush to her face. If you don't like the results, you can just wash it off. I used it on a Phicen body to match it to the ACPlay Slave Leia head.

For anyone interested i have ordered all the paint and equipment to paint silicone bodies so could offer painting commissions.

It would not be cheap but it would certainly be cheaper than buying all the paints yourself.

Here are the results

Back