Painting a rubber batsuit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uruk

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

I've been looking for a safe and effective way of repainting the Hot Toys rubber batsuit (MMS155 to be exact) but didn't have any luck in finding a definitive solution. Did anyone try a full repaint on a rubber suit? What paint or other medium would be good for it? I don't want to risk damaging the rubber. Any pictures/tutorials/advice would be much appreciated, thanks for looking!

Welcome! I've seen some of your paintwork, it's amazing! Try talking to Elvis1976, I bet he would have some advice for you.

Wow, thanks a lot! I surely didn't expect people would know me or my works here. Thanks for the advice.

Just checked out your FB page. Some truly great miniature paint ups! Welcome to the board.

Thanks again! I got in contact with Elvis1976 and actually might have found a solution. I'll keep the thread updated - might come in handy for others in the future if I succeed (or not). :lol

Thanks again! I got in contact with Elvis1976 and actually might have found a solution. I'll keep the thread updated - might come in handy for others in the future if I succeed (or not). :lol

Please do! :D

Back