PADME Snowbunny on the way...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for Asajj but I couldn't be more happy that Snowbunny won.

She has everything I'm looking for in a female figure plus a certain wow factor.

I got really exicted at first when I saw the Padme announcement, thinking that five months would probably have given them a good head start on the production, and that we would at least see an unpainted head sculpt or something. Then I read the whole thing and realized that they are just now beginning to start development. I think it will be a while before we get this figure...

But that's OK, as I didn't vote for her and am not that anxious. I will buy it, but it's not high on my list and it won't be a stressful wait..

I voted for Kir! but we aren't fooling anybody - as soon as she's posted everyone will order...but I would have liked almost anyone else to win. Asajj will look wicked cool I imagine.

And I hope they do something different to her to make her more than just an arena Padme, as that's obviously the MOST wanted version of the character.

I'm like Mikey, voted for Padme (she was losing and I always throw in with the underdog), but wish I had voted for Mara because I really want her to pose with Luke. Asajj and Vos would be possible buys for me.

I also voted for Kir. Unfortuanatley the completist in me won't let me pass on Padme.

Sideshow = Supreme Court -> Padme lose, Mara Jade wins? I'd rather anyone have one but Padme. Stupid mommas boys at Rebelscum with no girlfriends wanting Padme instead of an awesome looking Kir. Bet they regret that now.

Quinlan Vos or Mara Jade were my choices. I agree is iffy that as we see the popularity of the Gentle Giant maquette skyrocket due to low supply, this turned out to be the winner.

I think the fur accents on this figure will bring the price up a bit. It won't matter. Instant sell out.

I'm sure I'll be getting Padme since I've ordered them all so far. I voted for Mara, not sure about the power rangers thing, sleek skin tight black on a woman works for me, but to each his own. Plus, just because they used that preview pic, doesn't mean that's how the final figure would look. I hope she still get made. I think they could do something VERY cool with Asajj as well, and not make her look like the cartoon, but make her look "human."

Wor-Gar said:
If they made ASAJJ, who would be a good real-life likeness to replicate?

Did people like the rumor that Bai Ling was going to be her?

Bai Ling would have been a good choice. Wynona Ryder would look good bald.

Back