Packaged statues thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Master Replicas AT-AT SE unpacking:

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

MRAT-ATSE50.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Must be one awesome item to unpack!

I have to admit there was no other item that I unpacked feeling so excited about. :) It is a huge monster box, it didn't even fit in my car, so a neighbor with a small truck helped me carry it to the house. It took a while until everything was unpacked and assembled, but there was no fear for a second that the AT-AT might have some issues or damages, like with some recent eFX items.

The AT-AT was MIB, never opened, I got it from an EU shop that doesn't exist anymore, and they sold the remaining stock items for cool prices. Wish I had the $ for both AT-AT's, they had the LE too back then, but glad I went with the Signature Edition version (the SE was $70 or so more than the LE IIRC), the SE is totally better than the dancing on ice LE.

I have to admit there was no other item that I unpacked feeling so excited about. :) It is a huge monster box, it didn't even fit in my car, so a neighbor with a small truck helped me carry it to the house. It took a while until everything was unpacked and assembled, but there was no fear for a second that the AT-AT might have some issues or damages, like with some recent eFX items.

The AT-AT was MIB, never opened, I got it from an EU shop that doesn't exist anymore, and they sold the remaining stock items for cool prices. Wish I had the $ for both AT-AT's, they had the LE too back then, but glad I went with the Signature Edition version (the SE was $70 or so more than the LE IIRC), the SE is totally better than the dancing on ice LE.

Sweet, man. I'd love to get some MR pieces in the future. When it comes to MR pieces, I'm all about the SE. It gives the pieces some magic around them. They become more than just props or replicas.

Good for you! :)

Damn i want this in my collection despite open ES .......:gah:

Courtesy: RAY

DSC08503.jpg

DSC08506.jpg

DSC08511.jpg

Life Size T800

Courtesy: aMaZeInG
DSC07356.jpg

It is very well packaged indeed as you can see
DSC07358.jpg

DSC07359.jpg

DSC07362.jpg

DSC07364.jpg

DSC07365.jpg

DSC07368.jpg

The box for the base is HUGE (that is the Alien Cinemaquette box behind it)
DSC07369.jpg

DSC07372.jpg

Courtesy:hgrcdo
Some SS marvel statues
Thor PF
DSCN2718.jpg

Blade vs Dracula Diorama
DSCN2570.jpg

X-men vs sentinel 2 White Queen and beast
DSCN2276.jpg

Thor vs Loki Diorama
DSCN2101.jpg