Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Josh! :rock:rock:rock Great collection!

I can't buy bigger shelves [emoji38] They are custom made to go around the room and screwed into the floor and wall. Some of the shelves are adjustable, others aren't. Unfortunatley each spot I planned to place him either came up to short by an inch (non-adjustable spot) or came up short a few inches in the depth (which these are adjustable). Bad luck I guess. I planned these around 1/6th figures last year and not statues unfortunately.

From your pictures I might be able to get him to fit. I think I could turn him even a bit more and have him stick out an inch. Going to wait a few more weeks for the rest of my RPs to clear and go ahead and get him for $400. Thanks again for the help. :rock
I'm glad to help. I think you'll dig him he is really imposing and huge in person.

He looks great! I'm on the fence about this guy...I might sell him pretty quick to keep funds and space. I do like the pics though. Were there any issues or unboxing tips? I'm also worried because its been raining pretty hard (uncharacteristically) here in SoCal so hopefully the box doesn't get too wet. Not sure what UPS does to prevent that sort of thing.

oh awesome, they were supposed to apply a $40 NRD transfer from a cancelled IP PO and they didn't...nice work SSC...

Last edited:
Great pics Rome and congrats! I love how the shirt stands out. I really want an EX but the prices people are asking for are too high. Hopefully I can find a decent one.

Nice,he came in with the shirt on ?

Yup. He arrived with the EX shirt on...

He looks great! I'm on the fence about this guy...I might sell him pretty quick to keep funds and space. I do like the pics though. Were there any issues or unboxing tips? I'm also worried because its been raining pretty hard (uncharacteristically) here in SoCal so hopefully the box doesn't get too wet. Not sure what UPS does to prevent that sort of thing.

oh awesome, they were supposed to apply a $40 NRD transfer from a cancelled IP PO and they didn't...nice work SSC...

If you have the other rainbow hulks, its pretty much packaged the same way, base on the outside, everything else inside. Although for some reason, there wasn't a plastic bag over the art box. Thor EX came the same way.

UPS delivered him and Powergirl at 7 PM last night. Thankfully it wasn't raining...

Great pics Rome and congrats! I love how the shirt stands out. I really want an EX but the prices people are asking for are too high. Hopefully I can find a decent one.

Is the shirt removable? Looks good, pity it doesn't hide the neck seam.

Thanks guys. Shirt is removable. Its tucked in the shorts. I didn't really get the chance to mess with the shirt since it was late and fighting a cold...

Ohhh just saw this lol. I'll buy him for a good price :)

Unless you plan on trying to gain a major profit

Just received gray hulk and got to say I'm pretty pleased with him unfortunately my camera isn't working and my phone sucks for pics so can't post any right now. Question though has anyone ever received a box and a base with different numbers as mine has 60 on the base and 45 of 500 on the boxes??

Alright, mine is out for delivery. I plan on unboxing him at work as soon as he comes in. Anyone know how big of a box this is? Would I be able to carry him up a flight of stairs by myself? Hopefully will take a few crappy iphone photos and post em in the afternoon!

Alright, mine is out for delivery. I plan on unboxing him at work as soon as he comes in. Anyone know how big of a box this is? Would I be able to carry him up a flight of stairs by myself? Hopefully will take a few crappy iphone photos and post em in the afternoon!

You'll be alright. Its not too heavy. Size is similar to apoc or batman pf box...

Just throw it on your shoulder and zip through them stairs...:lol

Back