Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, Abomination is a pretty decent price when compared to the likes of Apocalypse, Gladiator Hulk, and Lobo.
Just be wary, you need to accomodate space for both the statue and the moon sized box he comes in.

That's really all that is missing with this new Hulk, quality. If it were the same quality as Lobo, Gladiator/King Hulk, or Superman, it would be an easy 10/10 for me.

Kinda bums me out. I pride myself in only having 10/10 pieces for my collection. I really try hard not to settle. Mine comes in tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

Kinda bums me out. I pride myself in only having 10/10 pieces for my collection. I really try hard not to settle. Mine comes in tomorrow so I guess we'll see.
Don't let my opinions deter you, wait till you see it and handle it for yourself. You might enjoy it more than you think it would. Visiually he's great on the shelf, and has the definitive Hulk look. Just you can feel the lesser quality residing within the piece when you unpack it. Also my opinion stems from my own personal piece which has flaws that may not be present on yours.

Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Sideshow told me there is no replacement for this piece,sadly,why me.

Honestly, Abomination is a pretty decent price when compared to the likes of Apocalypse, Gladiator Hulk, and Lobo.
Just be wary, you need to accomodate space for both the statue and the moon sized box he comes in.

Abomination PF is outdated, classic as he is sculpted, the base and everything else is just bland now.

the paint app on abom is spectacular as is the sculpt and quality. they don't make it like that anymore folks.

Agreed. I feel like older sidehsow statues are better quality. Back then edition sizes were smaller and there is increase in demands for this hobby now days. So combination of increased edition sizes, more demands putting painting companies in China too rush, etc affecting QC. But this is my only hulk PF and I'm happy with it. Love the sculpt.

Abomination PF is outdated, classic as he is sculpted, the base and everything else is just bland now.

Never cared for it personally. I much prefer the Bowen Abomination. That looks exactly like the Abomination I read in comics. The PF's portrait always reminded me of a evil gremlin from that movie Gremlins way back when.

Number 840/1000 just landed here. I was a little concerned about QC, but luckily he arrived in great condition. I like the regular head much more in person and the teeth on the reg don't bother me at all, or I lucked out and landed a good one. As others have mentioned, he is quite a beast in person. He looked large in pics, but seeing him in person is a different story.

All in all, quite blown away with this dude and totally enamored with the exclusive head.

Here's a quick pic off my phone.

Slack-for-iOS-Upload-4.jpg

Never cared for it personally. I much prefer the Bowen Abomination. That looks exactly like the Abomination I read in comics. The PF's portrait always reminded me of a evil gremlin from that movie Gremlins way back when.

True of the Gremlins. Mr. Green don't like that version of pants. But the Bowen Abomination? That's even more outdated, hehe. Mr. Green once saw and pass on it for like $160 on the bay.

I have the Bowen Abomination and agree it is a nice, comic version piece. I passed on the Abom PF because it didn't wow me and for the money, it should, IMO. I really like it, but passed anyway. Maybe SSC will do a more comic styled Abomination at some point, but I am not betting on it.

I got a replacement body and my PF is in beautiful shape now.

Have you guys seen the Abomination PF in person? If you haven't, you sincerely do not know what you are missing. Pics do not do justice in showing sheer size, mass, and excellent paint job it has. Also I got mine for retail plus shipping.

Back