Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 217282

Found this huge crack on his left leg under the shorts. Sideshow quality for ya. Great sculpt/design but boy is their production disappointing. Replacement or refund, here we go.

Mine look like that as well. Didn't even realise until I saw your pics. I'm not upset by it since it will never been seen unless you pull up his pants. I'm gonna guess they all look like this.

They are all like that. There is the seam where it is glued together. Just check all the Rulk pics.

I wouldn't worry about it dude.

Also, I just picked up mine and can't wait to open him up tonight. :yess:

Hi, i also having paint-related issuses on mu hulk. I have been in contact with sideshow support, and their advice was if i would want to
touch up the paint, they recommend americana or tamiya acrylic paint. But i have no idea which colors i should mix, to get rid off this white
spots. so if anyone know this, it would be great!

IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0937.jpg

Hi, i also having paint-related issuses on mu hulk. I have been in contact with sideshow support, and their advice was if i would want to
touch up the paint, they recommend americana or tamiya acrylic paint. But i have no idea which colors i should mix, to get rid off this white
spots. so if anyone know this, it would be great!

View attachment 217464
View attachment 217465

Ya just have to try and mix some colors together and get it as close as you can. I used green and black and just tried to get it as close as possible. Keep a wet cloth near by if you put it on and are not happy.... It's such a small area it wont be very noticeable.

Ya just have to try and mix some colors together and get it as close as you can. I used green and black and just tried to get it as close as possible. Keep a wet cloth near by if you put it on and are not happy.... It's such a small area it wont be very noticeable.

Yeah, i will try it out then, thanks for the advice. If im not happy with the results. I take the head to a hobby store and ask if they could help me
with colors or something

hmm, I put myself on the waitlist for the green exclusive about 1 month ago and it just converted. It will be a royal pain in the ass to return it if I receive a crappy one...

I can't believe how massive he is. Sideshow did a real good job of hiding that. I always expected him to be much more compact.

Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and finally Thor should be arriving soon. Now I just need a proper Iron Man (classic I'm thinking) and my Avengers will be pretty much set. Maybe a Black Panther too eventually.

They told you to fix it yourself?! :slap

Hope you were also given the option of a partial/full refund?

I asked if they could help me with the right colors so i could fix it, but they respond was
our artists mix colors together to get a desired shade of paint so we are not able to give you a specific color or paint code
but they recommend tamiya and americana acrylic paint.

They gave me a 40.00 credit code, they also gave me the option to return it. But i like it too much for a return

Thanks man. He's very impressive. Even my regular head is really nice IMO. I still plan to due some surgery with an exacto knife on the teeth, but the head and teeth are still very clean for the most part and consistent with the best examples I've seen. I'm actually rather impressed with the regular head moreso than I thought I would've been. It's still the Exclusive head's game to lose IMO, but the regular head is a pretty spectacular backup.

Finally,was able to check my hulk Pf exclusive. 0708/1000 in the house. Some paint flaws but okay with me, happy with the statue. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Green turned out awesome. I liked him so much that I jumped on the Gray Hulk wait list which switched to an order last week. Can't wait to have the two of them together. This statue is such a beast next to any other PF.

Back