Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get us through this!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Makes you wonder if theyre switching factories around. I dont mind waiting if he comes out awesome. Vampy's prodo looks amazing, hpe they make Hulk at that one

I was told today by SSC customer service, the release time frame only moved from July/August to August/September.

I was told today by SSC customer service, the release time frame only moved from July/August to August/September.

You call them back and tell that doesn't work for me.

I will counter at mid August and not a day later. :lecture

(Savage, you gotta play hard ball with these guys. Give them an inch and they take a mile.)

At this point, if it shows up broken or lazy eyed I will be devastated... but, if it does show up perfect...

yCMwVpu.gif

Just got the delay email:

"We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between July and August 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between September and October 2015."

83db4191cb3fa8a1408abd6e50a52d72.jpg

Last edited:
I got all excited for a second when I saw Sideshow Processing Department but then I saw Septembrt/October :(

Back