Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of Grey, but if I'm honest, I still prefer the original PF for Green Hulk (and I wanted to like this more so I could get it instead). I feel the modern head isn't too bad but has weird hair and I dislike the kirby head for Green Hulk.

I would like to commission a 90s Keown hulk head sculpt for this guy ! Someone point me in the right direction, plz!

it would be an insult to Dale if you just change the head. The whole thing needs to be changed if you want a Keown Hulk.

This is the only head I like of them all. Sucks it's on the worst character. If I can get my hands on it I might just paint it green and put it on the green body.

dbd83c532eeed9d8efc0629436fc4c54_zpsfb0b7ffa.jpg

Chris

:iagree:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this comes out at 499 like someone prayed for earlier. I'd **** myself and film it...

I like the look of Grey, but if I'm honest, I still prefer the original PF for Green Hulk (and I wanted to like this more so I could get it instead). I feel the modern head isn't too bad but has weird hair and I dislike the kirby head for Green Hulk.

I dislike both.

The pose looks ambitious,I think it is more fit to Red Hulk instead of the rest of them.What is more,I prefer the red one's head sculpt.

Have fun...it'll cost more than the statue

Really? A custom head would cost more than $600? I'm not totally familiar with the custom scene but spazzys custom add ons are in the $100-$200 range. Why would this be that much more? Not that I want a custom head but just curious.

I'm guessing Spazzy sells quite a few to make it worth his while, a few dollars 20-30 times.
Requesting a one off that only you may buy would require you alone to cover the cost for the effort and materials involved.

So the best thing to do would be find as many people you can who want the same item to spread the cost, Group Commission.
Once the hard work is done duplicates would be simple.

Really? A custom head would cost more than $600? I'm not totally familiar with the custom scene but spazzys custom add ons are in the $100-$200 range. Why would this be that much more? Not that I want a custom head but just curious.

Spazzy is casting multiple pieces and spreading his overhead/profit over multiple sales. If you commissioned a head sculpt it's a 1:1 unless the sculpter has other buyers and does it for multiple people. So if you commission a head sculpt for yourself you're paying overhead and profit by yourself.

I'm guessing Spazzy sells quite a few to make it worth his while, a few dollars 20-30 times.
Requesting a one off that only you may buy would require you alone to cover the cost for the effort and materials involved.

So the best thing to do would be find as many people you can who want the same item to spread the cost, Group Commission.
Once the hard work is done duplicates would be simple.

heh, great minds.

I believe he's referring to one of the masters. Martin, Pablo, Andy,etc....
Spazzy's customs are great but I don't ever recall him whipping up an all new head sculpt for a PF.

I believe he's referring to one of the masters. Martin, Pablo, Andy,etc....
Spazzy's customs are great but I don't ever recall him whipping up an all new head sculpt for a PF.
Double the cost then :lol

Same spreading the cost principle counts no matter who does the work.
Getting a 'Master' would just increase costs involved.

Right I'm confused...
This thread has been going for about 8 months then we get the reveal.
Seperate Rulk, Grey & Green threads are started, the Rulk thread is allowed to continue while the other two are closed...Why?
Either we talk about them all here or they all need a seperate threads.
Can't the other two have their own thread until they are revealed?
Thanks.

Right I'm confused...
This thread has been going for about 8 months then we get the reveal.
Seperate Rulk, Grey & Green threads are started, the Rulk thread is allowed to continue while the other two are closed...Why?
Either we talk about them all here or they all need a seperate threads.
Can't the other two have their own thread until they are revealed?
Thanks.

No, no and more no! :nana:

Mr. Green gonna get all. not too happy about SSC using the same body but the COH and different color is enough to buy all 3.

Back