Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a Kirby hulk...no more. Let's update it a bit.

I'm hoping these three are all different. If they are just essentially three repaints of the same body, it's grey only for me. If they are all different, might add the green as well. I'm severely lacking for display space, but I'll make room for some awesome looking Hulks.

Love Kirby but a change-up would be nice.
Hulk+deodato.jpg

The grittier the better.

That is Perfect! Love that Hulk and could not think of better. Hard, Fearsome, Powerful, Dangerous. And a Deodato Hulk would stand with all the other comic book avengers PFs just great.

I love the Hulk but the new sneak peak of this thread seems a little like the original again. I hope they dont make this one. Stick that Deodato head on it, then I would buy it for sure.

That is Perfect! Love that Hulk and could not think of better. Hard, Fearsome, Powerful, Dangerous. And a Deodato Hulk would stand with all the other comic book avengers PFs just great.

I love the Hulk but the new sneak peak of this thread seems a little like the original again. I hope they dont make this one. Stick that Deodato head on it, then I would buy it for sure.

The Hulk is not an Avenger

wrong!!! hulk is an unwilling avenger.

he was in the avenger comic.
he should've drop that big chunk of mountain on a bunch of typical heroes in secret wars.

ungrateful so-called heroes. illuminati got away easy.

Wish each had a different pose hate repaints of same sclupts with just heads changed!

I agree 100%. IMHO, it cheapens a statue when companies use this strategy. Especially when the same sculpt is used 3 different times. SSC did it with the Com and now it seems to be happening with this new PF. I want a 1/4 scale modern Hulk badly. However, everything I'm seeing and hearing has me thinking I'm going to pass on this. I'm not liking any of the head sculpts besides the grey one. The problem is I don't want a grey Hulk. Modern green is the only Hulk I want and it doesn't look like we'll get one from what we've been shown so far. I'll wait to see the finished product but I have no high hopes that this new green PF will be added to my collection.

Back