Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Well, I already have the original Spidey Com so I'm all good there. However, I am going to wait and see what SSC and Andy have up their sleeves for all these Hulks. I have been waiting a long time for a 1/4 classic Hulk from SSC. I'll wait until we get a reveal before I get all excited about any of these. I will say I'm only interested in a green Hulk. I hope they all look good but that's the one I have been eagerly waiting for.

It might be a good time to pick up the OG hulk, SSC is about to corner the market with these, not that I'm greedy but I've been wanting to reunite with my hulk since 5 minutes after I sold him. :monkey2

Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

It might be a good time to pick up the OG hulk, SSC is about to corner the market with these, not that I'm greedy but I've been wanting to reunite with my hulk since 5 minutes after I sold him. :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

All I need is a green Hulk PF. Never have been a fanboy of the original Kirby Hulk. Of course the only thing that would stop me from pulling the trigger is if SSC choose to go the route with no ES for them...:nono

This could get me to cancel my Gladiator Hulk:monkey3

Now that's something that I can't see myself doing. I have come to love Planet Hulk more than the original Hulk. I guess I just like my Hulk with all the battle accessories. But I have a hard time saying no to any Hulk statues with an ES...:dunno

So, what did I get the grey comiquette for? :lol
Looks like I'll be selling it sooner than I thought I might.

I hope that the grey version will have two heads as well. Hoping that the middle head will come with both the green and for the grey.

I still want the original hulk PF. I got a feeling that the paint job and QC on it will not be matched.

If that's the pose, I feel like I've seen it before

The Koto 1/6 version

P1020546.JPG

Back