Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Hulk next week

previe_IncredibleHulkPF.jpg

Well they still have Doom, White Queen and perhaps Daredevil that they can show at Comic Con. Maybe a whole new surprise if Daredevil isn't it. I believe Apocalypse was a complete surprise at last years wasn't it? or was there teases before? If they show a MAGNETO!!! it seals it as Sideshows best year of pre orders they've ever had.

Well they still have Doom, White Queen and perhaps Daredevil that they can show at Comic Con. Maybe a whole new surprise if Daredevil isn't it. I believe Apocalypse was a complete surprise at last years wasn't it? or was there teases before? If they show a MAGNETO!!! it seals it as Sideshows best year of pre orders they've ever had.

True say. Lol maybe I'll wait on this guy after all lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

this looks really good, captures hulk perfectly.

Even though i love my movie hulk maquette and was planning to pass on this piece. Now i changed my mind and will get it, those 2 takes are different enough for me to display both, after all you can never have too many hulks.

Does anyone know if this comes with an exclusive version?

this looks really good, captures hulk perfectly.

Even though i love my movie hulk maquette and was planning to pass on this piece. Now i changed my mind and will get it, those 2 takes are different enough for me to display both, after all you can never have too many hulks.

Does anyone know if this comes with an exclusive version?

Yes. Kirby head sculpt.

Back