Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 3 are Mr. Green most anticipated statue from SSC, with the exception of WW. Hopefully the Soup Ex will convert, lol.

I'm wondering whether I should get on the WL for the Grey or wait for a completely different sculpt maybe something more dynamic like arms in the air about to SMASH the ground

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm wondering whether I should get on the WL for the Grey or wait for a completely different sculpt maybe something more dynamic like arms in the air about to SMASH the ground

If you wait 6 months there might be another Hulk out! :lol

If you wait 6 months there might be another Hulk out! :lol
Lmao yeah man that's what I'm saying hahaha. I'd like a different pose is all. As awesome as this looks I don't want a similar one and I already have the Green one on PO

Yeah I'm okay with the Regular,because the EX can be made very easily and possibly better.

yea, I think someone will offer custom orange shirts for the grey. Just hopped on the WL for the Green Ex. Would make a bad ass dio with the XM Wolverine imo.

Or it could be another 6 years :lol

Yeah, like we'll have to wait another 6 years for a new Iron Man statue. :lol

Damn you Ink Lol but you make a good point, however this was before the Avengers! Lol

You can bank on seeing more Hulk soon. If I remember correctly, Igo over at SF said they had a bunch of Hulk projects in the works. 3 were obviously the rainbow Hulks that were just put up for PO. Who knows what the other ones are? Either way, I can't see a long wait on another Hulk PF. The character is popular and will sell a lot of merch for SSC if he's done well. Here's hoping we see a green modern RAGING Hulk PF in the near future. SSC should hand the whole project over to Canale and GG. I have no doubt they'd give us an EPIC raging green PF.

Hey guys what is the latest WL conversion for the grey hulk exclusive? I actually placed my WL on July 11th... My chances???

Yeah, like we'll have to wait another 6 years for a new Iron Man statue. :lol

You can bank on seeing more Hulk soon. If I remember correctly, Igo over at SF said they had a bunch of Hulk projects in the works. 3 were obviously the rainbow Hulks that were just put up for PO. Who knows what the other ones are? Either way, I can't see a long wait on another Hulk PF. The character is popular and will sell a lot of merch for SSC if he's done well. Here's hoping we see a green modern RAGING Hulk PF in the near future. SSC should hand the whole project over to Canale and GG. I have no doubt they'd give us an EPIC raging green PF.

I wouldn't mind something done in the same vein as the Marvel Milestones piece from Art Asylum, but with that added Sideshow detail and realism.

DC21039lg.jpg

Hey guys what is the latest WL conversion for the grey hulk exclusive? I actually placed my WL on July 11th... My chances???

I went on WL the same day,not conversion yet.But don't worry the EX isn't that complicated and you can do it yourself.

yea thats odd webb... Btw which day did this item hit waitlist? I want it so bad!

The Ex shows "Sold Out" and 90 remaining ?

1o2fiq.png
They might've just closed the WL because they were getting too many ppl on it. They did that with the Batman PF Ex then opened it back up after it started shipping. Or its just a **** up in the system

wow so screwed I jumped on the waitlist july 11th

EDIT: Can someone please post the latest conversion date?

Back