Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing :rotfl

But they are meant to be different bases so that makes sense.
The sculpts are exactly the same besides the heads

Yeah. It's a smart way to be efficient, but still make them "different". Haha

That's why I don't get why people expect this to be delayed. 3 months between red hulk release and this seams like plenty of time to change paint colors, and make the physical statue changes. Haha

Would be funny to see someone get the green hulk sculpt painted red or vise versa because of factory error. :rotfl:slap

I have the maquette, but these new pics sold it for me, ordered the EX, really incredible sculpt and love the alternate head as well. Can't wait to see this at the SDCC.

Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! New dio ?

Well ive done it. I told myself I wouldnt but I sold my Red Hulk Comiquette and ordered a Green and Red exclusive. I kind of settled for the red comiquette because I never liked the original PF and the Olivetti Hulk had a haircut I couldn't live with. These are PERFECT. I'll display them facing each other with my red/green hulk framed poster behind them. SO EXCITE! (Ive been trying to stay out of the hobby for a bit because its so expensive but damn, I need these)

Dat Hulk Tax tho...

*probably worth it*

Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! New dio ?

Well ive done it. I told myself I wouldnt but I sold my Red Hulk Comiquette and ordered a Green and Red exclusive. I kind of settled for the red comiquette because I never liked the original PF and the Olivetti Hulk had a haircut I couldn't live with. These are PERFECT. I'll display them facing each other with my red/green hulk framed poster behind them. SO EXCITE! (Ive been trying to stay out of the hobby for a bit because its so expensive but damn, I need these)

Dat Hulk Tax tho...

*probably worth it*

Nice man! Can't wait to see that display!

Yeah. It's a smart way to be efficient, but still make them "different". Haha

That's why I don't get why people expect this to be delayed. 3 months between red hulk release and this seams like plenty of time to change paint colors, and make the physical statue changes. Haha

Would be funny to see someone get the green hulk sculpt painted red or vise versa because of factory error. :rotfl:slap

This is sideshow. It won't be released until it is first delayed.

Was going to PO Green, but with all of this goodness coming out as of late, Grey will be the only one I go for. Green looks phenomenal though.

Back