P1 Pred 1:1 bust or 1/4 PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one you prefer if space was an issue?

• 1:1 BUST

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • 1:4 PF

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
pred 1 bust all the way.

DSC07597.jpg

The Pred 1 bust is awesome, but I have to say the 1/4 PF is my choice since mine just arrived on 02-11. I am very pleased with it thus far.:chew

The P1 bust vs the PF?? lololololololololol

Wait it's not April fools day yet?? What gives?

No contest, P1 bust destroys the PF.

Even though I dont own the PF I do love it but If I could only
choose one its most definatly the bust.

I have neither but I would take the bust over the two.
If space is a big issue though and you want to carry on collecting in the small space you have get the maquette.

Id have to go for the bust seeing as I already have two good ones! :D , but the maquette would be great to. Either or Id say.

I went with the 1/4 scale. The bust looks fine, but I can't enjoy busts because of the overall poor esthetic look having chopped off shoulders and sculpted down dreads.

The maquette has individual dreads, full body detail, and a base. Plus, the exclusive has the helmet.

Spacewise, they both pretty much take up the same amount of space.

HPIM3326.jpg

1:1 bust all the way. Now if we're talking CM Predator vs. 1:1 bust, thats a harder decision...

If I had the money and the interest in getting just one of these two I'd go with the 1:1 bust. But the PF looks cool as well.

I have the reg pf and I have a chance to pick up a brand new P1 bust for almost retail. I'm leaning towards the bust more right now because I can always pick up the CM pred later on :naughty

Back